Part 6

Who knew that this night was going to change my life forever.

We headed out that morning and grabbed something quick to eat at the local restaurant.

Holy Chamoli that food was like an orgasm in your mouth. I don't even know what that tastes like, but I hope it will be the same.

After we are done eating Jayce turns his head to me

''So what look are you trying to achieve tonight? Are you aiming for a sexy but modest appearance? Or are you shooting for a vixen look?''

Before I answer, Oliver looks directly at me. ''If you want me to, I can help pick out a few outfits and see how you feel about them. However, I need to know what you're aiming for?''

''I want to get something so hot that people's jaw drops''

''Fantastic l have a few ideas if i can find the right clothes'' he squealed with excitement.

It made me so excited to actually do some shopping for once

We drove to a few stores where Jayce had picked out a cute black fuzzy crop top and short jean shorts with a belt. On the other hand, Oliver picked out a solid pair of black jeans and a flowered shirt. I still haven't found anything yet. I was giving up hope starting to think i would have to throw something on at my house.

I feel like the expression on my face gave it away

Oliver looked at me ''Don't look like that we are going to find you something that makes you look, drop-dead gorgeous honey!''

''Ok '' i giggled

We came across this cute store that had cute and sexy clothes. I was amazed at how many clothing items this store had before i even grabbed anything. Oliver ran over to me already holding five or more outfits

''Ready to try these sexy clothes on?''

Excitingly, I say ''Let's do it''

The first one was more sexy, yet modest. It was a blue top with skinny black bottoms.

It was too simple for my liking.

We got toward the end, and Jayce handed me one more outfit to try on. It was this gorgeous red crop top and this red skirt that matched it. It revealed my thighs quite a bit but i have never felt sexier in something.

After a few minutes of admiring myself in the mirror, I heard Oliver say

''You going to show us?''

I came out and if i be damned if i didn't see Jaycees soul leave his body

Oliver and Jayce made exchanged looks and looked back at me

''You have to get this!''

''Oh trust me i am''

We headed out to lunch and caught up on life. I got to know Oliver a bit more which was very pleasant.

We drove to my apartment and started getting ready. I put some luxurious curls into my black hair, did my makeup adding the last touch, which was red lipstick, and put on some sexy black heels, and I was ready.

Before i presented myself to them, I took a look in the mirror, and damn i had never looked this sexy before.

I walked out there and said yall ready to leave and they hyped me up for about five minutes before we left i gave them my code to my house just in case something happened.

I was full of giggles when we left. In a way, I was still hesitant to wear this, since I never felt comfortable in my own skin.

I was always the one that kids picked on calling me chubby and other names