Part 3

On the way there, I couldn't help but focus on my nerves that were racing along with my heart beating. It felt like it was going to explode.

As I approached the parking area, I parked at the nearest spot and tried to calm myself by doing the breathing exercise again.

"Breath in, Breath out"

I repeated that several times and trust me it didn't help that man had done something to me and I hadn't even seen the fucker.

"Dammit I'm just gonna go in there and get this over with already"

On the other side of the door, as I made my way over to the counter, stood a girl about 5"6 with a pixie cut with split colored half red and the other half black and it seemed she had a bubbly spirit.

I proceeded to the counter and approached her shakingly said

"Hi, I'm here for the interview. My name is Ella stone"

"Of course! I'm Skyler but you can call me sky

She said that was so bubbly it made me calm down a bit but damn did I wish I had that spirit.

"Take a seat anywhere you want, Aidon will be out shortly. He had to take care of some other business stuff"

"OK" I nervously laughed

When we made eye contact she could see how nervous I was.

"There is nothing to be afraid of. He sounds intimidating but he isn't and I think you will do just fine. And plus, we really need help around here but today has been slow thank god. It's quite awkward being the only girl here" Letting out a nervous laugh

"your the only girl here"

How many people work here and how many of them are men, I thought?

"Yep! The other girl got fired about two weeks after doing serious drugs"

"If you don't mind me asking beside's you and Aidon how many other people work here?"

"Ask all the questions you want love, that's what I'm here for! But besides us there is Scott. He doesn't quite open himself up to others. He is the shy guy but when you get him to talk, promise he is the sweetest but there are backups for when the other guys do business stuff"

"How long have you been working here?"

"A little over a year now"..." Oh! Before I forget to say this, I'm a lesbian and I'm pretty sure the guys are single so don't worry about me chasing after them."

"I don't think either of them will be my Prince Charming don't worry"

We both cracked a laugh and by the time we got done talking, Aidon walked through the door. "ahh it seems like you have already met sky"

Holly water in hell was this a dream? He looked like a dark knight

He had a black button-up shirt with black pants. This kinda looked fancy for a guy that worked in a cafe. However, he had come from another job, she said.

I realized that he had a small tattoo showing right above his arm. It said the word "Strength" which I thought was very neat.

I looked at him and I was very nervous. I am pretty sure he could tell it seemed that he was paying attention to my movement

"Yep, she has been nothing but a ball of joy as I looked at her"

He took a seat next to me enough to where he could probably hear me breathing heavily

"Shall we begin"

"Yes sir," I said politely

"Good...Why do you want to work here Miss.Stone"

Gosh, I could never get tired of his voice

I answered truthfully

"Well I just moved down here to go to college and I need a job to support my needs of things"

"I see what are you majoring in?"

"Psychology"

"Why did you choose that if I may ask?"...

playing with the pen in his hand making direct eye contact with me

"Because I think it's fun to know why some people act the way they do and what causes things"

"Very nice answer"

With a sigh he said.."You got the job as long as you can start Monday"

"You sure? I don't need to do a drug test or anything I

He cut me off "Ella I believe you unless your lying" playfully smiling

My ass began to blush

"No sir"

"Good I'll see you Monday at 3:30 sharp. I'll have Scott begin to train you since ill be late due to other work'"

''If you don't mind me asking what do you do other than work here?''

''I'm a History teacher Ella''

''You seem more like a math guy'' I let a slight laugh out''

''I hate math''

''Me too''

''I got to go do some work on the conputer ill see you Monday ok'' He winked at me

'"Ok see you then''

I sat there flustered sky ran to me

"You got the job! I knew you would what questions did he ask you I was doing dishes at that time"

I explained

"That's it? Really because when he interviewed me he asked about my work history and a bunch of other questions" Seeming surprised

"I don't know but I do know I start Monday at 3:30 "

"Yes! finally, it's easy work I assure you"

"Ok I will take your word on that," I said while walking to the door

"See you Monday"

I sat in my car thinking about how could i focus if that's what he looks like what does this other Scott guy look like anyhow?

Monday finally came around thank god because life was becoming boring ...