"I'll give you a piece of information. Actually, this kidnapper is a serial killer who killed four people. He's an NPC that has appeared before, and he's one of the ones with the most contact with you... Lin Ling's voice became smaller and smaller, and he was obviously a little guilty. "This character had such a hidden personality when it was originally designed, but I didn't expect it to develop to such a perverted level in your test."

Yuyuan petrified.

It means that this pervert who is about to turn his feet into "pulled toes" and frantically rubbing against a stocking is one of the few people he knows? !

The shock level brought by this news, it is better to tell him directly that he is going to be killed!

"What's the use of this?!" Yu Yuan felt like he was licked to the point of collapse. It wouldn't be like this with a real dog, but this lunatic kissed and bit his feet. Knowing that he was a human, his scalp would inevitably go numb. .

"If you talk to him, just say you guessed his identity and so on. As long as your identity is leaked, he will not detain you here again. If I tell you who it is, it will be a spoiler." He analyzed, "The Queen's disappearance has caused a lot of trouble, and he won't lock you up for too long. He is worried that if he exposes himself, he will definitely let you go ahead of time."

... there seems to be no other choice.

It's not impossible to wait for someone to rescue him, but Yu Yuan hates it to death now and just wants to find out the true identity of this lunatic.

Yu Yuan glanced around in his mind about the important characters that had already appeared. He first excluded female characters and focused on adult males... To be obsessed with the queen to such an extent, in fact, when he heard Lin Ling When he said "you know this person", the first reaction was Howard, the head of the knights.

The loyalty to the queen has been pushed to 85%, and it has the highest loyalty value in the game. It can almost be said that he will not refuse the queen to let him die, especially if he has more than one record of stealing the queen's personal belongings, it can be said that It is a heinous sin.

But if you look at it from another direction, Lin Ling also mentioned "hidden character", and the lack of balance is a wave of reverse operations, and this person is hiding deeply.

Fernando, has a bad temper, but has some secret past with the queen, and can easily get out of control...

Yu Yuan felt that he couldn't imagine the scene where this bad-tempered Tyrannosaurus knelt down and licked his feet, so he could only temporarily doubt it.

On the other hand, he really admired that he could analyze one by one even if he was like this. After the mysterious kidnapper kissed and rubbed his toes, he moved to the soles of his feet. Yu Yuan was a little ticklish and couldn't help but want to withdraw, but he heard a chuckle from the kidnapper.

"You look so beautiful with your arches stretched. I want you to see what you look like now." Separated, thanks to the layered skirts are thick enough, as if lying in the flowers.

"Little witch, I really want to see you change back to your original gender. You must look good in this dress with your male body..." Following his ambiguous words, his slender fingers seemed to be The harp was strumming and fiddling like a harp, and it swam from the soles of the feet to the sockets of the knees.