When the crown prince hardly refused the queen's order, listening to the other party's words, naturally he had to temporarily cooperate with Howard. Before they could turn out of the alley and take two steps, a figure stopped them first.

When Durand saw Eugene dressed as a woman before him, he couldn't help but accuse him, but when he heard that this was the queen's plan, he shut his mouth. He doesn't have a good relationship with the teacher who was brought in by the queen to teach him swordsmanship, especially when he sees Eugene pretending to be stupid and driving a dog who pretends to be loyal. He proposed a substitution with the queen, but he could see that the queen admired this person very much.

However, the misunderstanding between players and NPCs is also here. NPCs will never know. For players, "Eugene" only represents a very rare five-star character.

"Borrowed, I want to tell Her Royal Highness the Queen personally." The bells would ring when Eugene walked, and his long black hair was flowing.

Seeing the gloomy face of the little prince, Yu Yuan naturally wanted to continue to smooth things out, "You go to Howard first, and I'll come after a few words with Eugene."

He then reluctantly took a few steps out.

Lin Ling's "tsk" kept saying, "After coaxing this and coaxing that, Master Yu, you have finally made some progress in the way of Duan Shui, and you will become the great power of Nascent Soul in the future!"

"Go away, have you played too many Xianxia games?"

"How do you know? I told you there's a new game next door..."

In the same alley, there were two other people standing.

Yu Yuan looked at Eugene, who was standing against the wall, and asked, "What do you want to say?"

He noticed that Eugene got cigarettes from nowhere. Howard would occasionally smoke homemade tobacco when he was in the Knights, and he would snuff it out when he saw him. The cigarettes in Eugene's hands were too thin, more like It is an imported product that does not belong to this country, and it fits unexpectedly between his slender fingers and looks very elegant.

Eugene not only did not answer, but even asked: "Does Her Royal Highness like me very much?"

Yu Yuan was stunned.

"Since I first dressed like this a few days ago, Your Highness has been looking at me more and more often..." The current body on him was made by the queen later and the maid helped him to do it. It's not the style of their country, but the clothes of Eugene's own birthplace, and considering the characteristics required by the "fake warbler" standing on the street, the waist and collarbone are leaking out, with a soft black hair. , not charming, but somewhat heroic.

The first time he saw it, Yu Yuan thought, Eugene looked like a dancer from the Western Regions, and he was still talking to Lin Ling, but he didn't expect to be caught staring at others.

"No." Yu Yuan refused to admit it with a serious face.

"Isn't it?" Eugene kept playing with what was in his hand, as if he wanted to light it but couldn't take a few puffs. A pair of black eyes tugged at the corners of his eyes, and when he looked at it, it was strange. I don't know if it was Yu Yuan's illusion, Eugene seemed to show a little more of his dark-skinned calf, and the collar part also slid down a little, and finally asked, "But I always feel that Your Highness has been looking at me... ..really don't like it?"