chapter 8

Naira's Point of view...

After greeting TxT and getting to know them better my schedule is free for the rest of the day so I leave the office at 15:00 pm and walk to the nearest bus stop back to the apartment.

While walking I felt eyes on me, the sensation that something is wrong, wondering if you were overacting or being silly. I deduce it down to me being silly after a quick scan of my surroundings. So I try to shake off the tingling sensation that is crawling up my spine in a creepy way but it just remained there.

I am now in the apartment and release the breath that I was unconsciously holding. Feeling much safer than before so relax.

It is the next day and I had today's lessons with Yoongi-ssi, Namjoon-ssi, Jungkook-ssi and Jimin-ssi.

My first lesson is at 9:00 am with Yoongi-ssi so I go to my office pick up the materials and head to the break room where the lesson is taking place. Yoongi-ssi enter with an iced Americano in his hand and a few books in the other and he looked absolutely adorable in the beanie he is using but he also looked like he hasn't slept in days.

When he noticed I am already in the room his expression changes into a stone.

"Good morning Yoongi-ssi." I say to him.
"Hmm... Good morning... Uhm Nara-ssi." He relies to my greeting pronouncing my name incorrectly.
"I am so sorry Yoongi-ssi not trying to be rude or anything but it is actually Na-i-ra." I correct him.
"Sorry Naira-ssi." He says apologetically and sits down on the the chair opposite me which I also copy his actions.
I start the lesson and to my surprise Yoongi can actually understand another of English even knows how to reply even though he has a thick accent. Which leaves questions in my mind. Which I leave in my mind not wanting to voice my thoughts out as I am a bit scared to initiate conversation with the man sitting across me. Once the lesson is over he picks up his cup and stands and I follow suit in standing. Before leaving he bows and then exits the not saying another word to me.

I gather my things and head out the room to the elevator. I press the bottom button and in a few seconds the doors open revealing Namjoon-ssi I step inside and hold the books in my hand tighter as each second passes by as I gather up the courage to greet. I open my mouth to speak.

"Good morning Namjoon-ssi..." There was an awkward silence and the courage I had gathered has vanished in a split second as I notice he is not paying any attention to what I just said as his eyes were fix on his phone  typing away so I just stand there waiting for the elevator to stop.
"Oh Naira-ssi, Hi how are you sorry I was a bit occupied needed to send an important message." He say sincerely.

"It is fine you are a busy Namjoon-ssi." As soon as I reply the elevator stops at the floor numbe I pressed "Well see you just now namjoon-ssi." I tell him as I walk out of the  elevator and he follows my out.

"Actually Naira-ssi I told Chunho-ssi that I am switching with Jimin today since his is the last lesson cause there is an emergency meeting that has come up so o really need to attend the meeting and I might be late. Hope that is okay." He asks me.

"Yeah sure no problem." I  acknowledge his request.
We then went our seperate ways and I went out to buy a Café latte before heading back up to meet my next lesson.

Unfortunately for me I am not there first so I enter the room and mutter multiple apologies. As I get closer I get a better view of the man sitting opposite my chair looking extremely handsome.
I am standing by my place and tutoring materials down and bow and greet the man as he to does the same.

"Hi Jimin-ssi..." I tell him.
"Naira-ssi Hi..." He replies before furthering his conversation.
"Are you okay, is everything going well because if there is any problem I will speak to Bang PD-nim for you?"
"I am fine at the moment don't worry." I reassure him.