Chapter 1

Backstory...

Naira's POV
Today I received a lot of replies from the universities have applied to as well as some of the scholarships and I have been accepted to all the universities I have applied to and so I decide with the help of my parents and my brothers to go to South Korea. I know the reason why my youngest brother was so happy that I was going to South Korea it was because he likes this one boyband there anyway, I cannot believe all my hard work finally paid off I am extremely happy...

2 months later, It is the 2 second day of the new year and I find myself bidding my parents goodbye at the King Shaka international airport in Durban South Africa and after ten and a half hours I am in Dubai to take the connecting flight to Seoul in three hours. So, while I wait, I shop a bit and get something to eat and drink. Before I go back into the aeroplane I quickly go and powder my nose...

I am in the aeroplane and I see four seats in each row I begin to look for my seat and I stand on the aisle by the row my seat is located, and I see that I have a window seat "Yay" but then I notice three dudes before my seat "Oh my god seriously I have to pass 3 dudes before reaching my own seat 'how great'. [NB: the sarcasm] I pass each one of them and say, "Excuse me", "pardon me", "Excuse me ", "pardon me", "Excuse me", "pardon me" like a broken record until I reach my seat. I settle myself quickly and switch my phone on after the aeroplane took off. I decide to watch some K-dramas and a Bollywood movie called Kal Ho Na Ho that I downloaded on Netflix and possibly also take a nap for the rest of the journey.

1 hour to landing, suddenly I wake up when I hit my head on the window and I yelled whispered "ouch! That hurt." And then the three pairs of eyes look at me I gave them an awkward smile and turn my body in slow motion. After neatening myself out I hear a lot of whispering I look around and notice all the female population talking/whispering to one another.

I then hear the person next to me saying "Hyung they noticed us."

To the guy next to him and replied, "Don't act suspicious then they won't notice anything, they will just assume that they are wrong."

The guys go back to whatever they were doing. When the plane lands and we are ready to disembark the guys sitting next to me stand up. One of them reaches up for his carry-on luggage from the overhead compartment and a girl starts screaming:" JUNGKOOK OPPA!" The guy who is Jungkook says: "I am sorry wrong person." The girls make a circle around him and six others including me.

The girl: "You are Jungkook Oppa... you have the same tattoos. Can we have a photo with you and the rest of the group please?"

"Please Namjoon Oppa." another girl begged.

" I am so sorry, but we can't." That Namjoon guy explains.

After about what seems like an eternity, I get quite annoyed and that is when I say: "The boys said no and if you keep forcing them then the company will blacklist you. They to exit immediately since there is an emergency." I finish saying I grab my belongings and start making my way out when I am stopped by the same girl.

The girl: "Who are you to talk like that to us ARMY's? Their girlfriend. "

Me: "No... I am... I am their... Their manager." I say with confidence. The boy group turn and look at me and I ignore it since I am desperate to leave this aeroplane.
The girl: "I did not know BigHit hired female managers"
Me: "Well they needed my expertise for a while that is why they made an exception for me. Now, will you excuse us?"

The girls move away so the boy band quickly make an exit and I rush past them. As soon as I was out of their sight, I let out a deep sigh. I walked normally to collect my luggage. Once collected I made my way out of the arrival section of the airport. When suddenly I felt someone grab onto my wrist, I gasp. I turned around I saw a tall dude with specs and black hair.
Me: "Can I help you?"
The guy: "Are you the girl who pretended to be the boy's manager."
Me: "ahmm... Yes... Am I in trouble? I only wanted to help." I answered with nervousness.
The guy: "Okay come with me."