Chapter 3

The next few chapters will mostly be Bangtan's POV, from the airport to the present when Jungkook meets up with Naira.

Author's Point Of View

Although it would be a longer journey, Bangtan decided to fly from Manhattan to Dubai, and from Dubai to South Korea.

The Bangtan Boys just arrived in Dubai with their private jet on their way back home to complete the finishing touches on their new album Map of the soul: 7. As they walk through the terminal after disembarking, they adjust their face masks and beanies/caps. Unlike usual, there was no crowd at the airport's arrival section since the ARMYs didn't know they were coming. In the case of Namjoon, Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi, and Taehyung, they are all strolling their suitcases normally, while Jimin and Hoseok are sitting on their suitcases and using their feet to help push themselves forward.

A few steps ahead of the boys, Bangtan's manager Sejin leads them to the VIP Lounge, where the boys will wait for their connecting flight to Seoul. As soon as Bangtan entered the lounge, they presented their passports and required documents to security, and the security let them in. A waitress came and escorted the boys to a very private section of the lounge. Now that they are away from the public gaze, the boys begin removing their coats and jackets and pulling down their facemasks.

End of Author's Point Of View

Jin's Point Of View

The exhaustion we felt as we entered the private room was palpable.

"What are you guys going to do first," Namjoon-ah asks as we take off our coats and place our luggage down.

"Obviously order food to eat first," I say as if I were stating the obvious.

Yoongi-yah adds, "I need my daily dose of caffeine as well, so let's do that." He now says, "Yeah let's do that," because he is hungry as well.

Before ordering, Jimin-ah says, "Let us use the bathroom so that we are refreshed."

"I agree with Jimin-ah. We should meet in 15 minutes." Hoseok-ah agrees

"Sounds like a plan," Namjoon-ah says.

We all went about freshening up and charging our phones and power banks since we will be in the air for another 8 1/2 hours in economy class.

As soon as I finish the bathroom, Hoseok-ah goes in after to freshen up while I take a seat in the dining area in this section while I wait for the others to show up. Next to join the table are Soon Jungkook-ah, Yoongi-yah, Taehyung-ah, Jimin-ah, Hoseok-ah, and finally Namjoon-ah.

A waitress comes and passes out the menus to each one of us we scroll through the menus and place our orders. We receive our meals after about 10 minutes, and they are placed in front of the people who ordered them.

We all decide after eating to just relax.

As soon as my iPad is out, I start playing games on it. Before I start I look up to see what the others are doing and Jimin-ah is on his phone while laying down on a sofa, Taehyung-ah is dragging an armchair opposite another to a bed and laid down and sleeps with his air pods on. Namjoon-ah and Hoseok-ah are dancing to an instrumental that was playing with Jungkook-ah and Yoongi-yah vibing with them this lasts for I do not know how long to which I laugh at. As soon as my game begins, I am busy.

[2 hours later]

While the managers take our luggage to check-in and get their tickets, Jimin-ah wakes up Taehyung-ah while the rest of us picks up our hand luggage to leave. Before we exit the room we put our beanies/caps and face masks back on. When the managers arrive they hand out the tickets to each one of us. We begin walking towards the terminals even the managers as they were going to sit away from the boys but will be on the same flight. We finally board the plane and look for our seats Taehyung-ah, Jimin-ah, Hosoek-ah and Yoongi-yah were in front of Namjoon-ah, myself and Jungkook-ah. Putting our luggage in the overhead compartments, we settle down and occupy ourselves.