chapter 7

Naira's Point Of View...

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling thinking of Jungkook-ssi's visit. Although it felt really comforting to be with him this should never happen again. With all these rumours going around we really don't need to stoke the fire anymore. Well I guess I will have to inform him about this when we meet again.

Jungkook's Point Of View...

I get out of the apartment complex, get in my car, and drive home. Driving through the streets of Seoul admiring the vibrant nightlife surrounding me. I always find myself doing this since I didn't get to experience my complete adolescence. During my trainee years and early debut, when we hadn't yet received the rewards of our labour, I never considered anything save the fantasy I had imagined while I gazed at the ceiling of the one-bedroom dorm. That dream has now become a reality after sacrificing so much but although I have my hyungs with me as well as ARMY and I thoroughly enjoy what I am doing.

I felt lonely. It was and still is impossible for me to avoid wondering if I would ever discover my soul mate. Yes, I am a sucker for the soulmate phenomenon. I always have been. However, at the present, I adore both my work and ARMY. On occasion, I ponder whether ARMY—not the delulus, but the real, authentic ARMY that values and cherishes us—is my soulmate. They are everything to me. I am so immersed in my thoughts that I did not realise that I return to the dorm in about 12 minutes. I pull into a parking spot and head on up.

Upon entering I don't see any of the members so I just on to my room take a shower and to end the night.

End of Jungkook's POV...

Author's Point Of View...

Naira walks into BigHit sporting an enormous white T-shirt, black skinny jeans, her high-top Converse, a new black padded jacket, and a shoulder bag. Typical clothing for college students.

She pulls out her employment ID card and scans it, but before she can go to the elevator, she notices Chunho standing a meter a way.

"Hello Chunho-ssi, how are you this morning?" She kindly asks him.

"Naira-ssi, good morning. Other than being a little busy, you might say I'm doing okay. Bang Pd-nim wants you to attend his meeting with the boys this morning. The meeting begins at 9, so you have an hour before that. While you wait, I have been entrusted with showing you how we will be functioning " Chunho informs her.

"That sounds fantastic." He takes the lead once she tells him. Naira observes that he hit the button for the second floor. They step out of the elevator and proceed along a hallway with many doors on either side.

"The Run BTS editors do their work here. We gave you one of the open cubicles as there are a couple of them." He clarifies. He continues down the hallway till he reaches the final door at the end. He opens the door, which is really tiny. A little workstation adjacent to the wall-mounted bench with cushions. It is something, I suppose. I mean, who am I to whine? Naira reflected internally.

"The artist break room, however, will be where you teach Bangtan and TomorrowxTogether. Which is the next place I'm going to take you." Chunho goes on to clarify.

"It makes sense given that the space is rather limited, I suppose." She unintentionally speaks what she was thinking.

They continue walking and we exit the editor's section of this floor and take the elevator to the 3rd floor.

"The recording and filmmaking studios as well as the artist break area are located on this floor. The dancing studios are on the floor above us, while Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook's studios are on the fifth story. There are also the studios for the producer. That's pretty much it. Let's get over to Bang PD-office nim's because it's already nine o'clock." He makes a point.