58) My Type Of Touch

Start from the beginning

She exhaled a breath and wrapped her arms around her knees bringing them close to her chest and again turned her gaze to the sky.

Maybe it will be only good if she doesn't go and be inside the four walls of her home. At least not every other person she looked at would be found dead in some pit.

********

The trio looked at Aadya who was looking up at the stars. Her eyes were becoming the window to her soul and thus reflecting her inner feelings.

She was not happy with their decision of caging her in the home.

She wanted to cry and scream at them but she was not doing it only because of Rudra and his fake story.

She was really naive to believe that Rudra will ever keep his political career over her. She was, is and will be his first priority.

Not one but he can lose a hundred elections if it can bring a smile to her lips.

However this time the lie was more than necessary. Their home is the only place where she can be safe from the evil eyes which were following her everywhere.

"After sorting everything we will go for a world tour. I will show you the polar regions of Aurora," Aadya looked to her right.

Vikram was smiling at her,"Really," she whispered with a small smile.

Her eyes didn't shine with excitement. She only asked to hear from them more. In the last three days they have only worked. She didn't get a few long moments with them.

"Of course," hearing Rudra, she turned her gaze to her left.

"I will show you the Pangong Tso lake of Leh. It's beautiful and refreshing. I will take you there for a long drive on my bike," he tried cheering her up.

"I am waiting," she smiled back that fake smile of hers. The enthusiastic smile of Rudra's lips dimmed a little seeing how untrue her smile was.

When they didn't say a word again Aadya again turned her gaze to the moon,"The moon is enchanting tonight. Its silver light is spreading love on earth's carpet,"Digvijay said, looking at the round moon.

Aadya's brows twitched a little hearing a poetic line from a man like Digvijay.

Was he drunk?

Aadya raised her shoulder in a shrug, replying to him in a dull tone,"Gol hai. Halka sa kala hai. Suna hai chand pattharo se bana hai."

(It's round, a little dark. I have heard the moon is made of rocks.)

The loss of shine in her eyes didn't settle well with the three men. Their Aadya would have said one or two poetic lines on the full moon instead of replying them in a dull tone.

They didn't lose hope and again tried to cheer her up.

"Where do you want to go, babe? Tell us your favorite place,"Aadya blinked as she looked at Digvijay who was sitting one step ahead of her.

It looked like he was really drunk. Like really.

Nonetheless she answered him,"Kashmir."

"Kashmir. Heaven on earth. Alright we will start our journey from Kashmir," he smiled at her, surprising her more.

He was being so soft to her, Aadya noted.

"But why Kashmir, darling. Is there any particular reason behind it ?"

Aadya nodded a little and she whispered,"My mother was Kashmiri."

"You never speak much about your parents," Vikram whispered, gently knowing well that the mention of her parents would trigger her emotions.