Chapter 96 - Mehendi Ceremony Part 1

Mehendi Ceremony

The Sangeet Ceremony was in the noon so they kept the Mehendi ceremony in the evening and it was a private affair.......

Only the family members were there .......all were settled on sofas...........

All were in the living room enjoying and though they didn't called the guest as it was private function but they have called the photographer and for the Photoshoot

After the photoshoot all sat in the living room and the Mehendi artists started applying mehendi on ladies hands.......

Nandini : Yaar I am getting bore .......

She said and all looked at her.......

Priya : Why not we play Antakshari........

She suggested........

Anvi : But there will be no restrictions that we have to sing from the end letter of previous song.....

She added......

They nodded getting agreed.......

Ankita : So girls V/S boys......

She said excitingly ........and the boys looked at her shockingly........

Manik immediately denied.........

Manik : No No we all will be playing with our partners........

He said and all boys nodded.......Ankita laughed........

Ankita : Don't worry Jiju nobody is going to separate you from your wife ........I was joking........

She said teasing him......

All laughed at Manik's embarrassed face while Nandini giggled......

Muskaan's voice took their attention.......

Muskaan : So in whose team I am playing........

She asked frowning.......

Nandini : Obviously Muskaan will be in her Mumma's team......

She replied and Muskaan nodded while all adored them.........

Nandini : So now lets start.......

She said excitingly and all nodded sitting beside their patners.......

Manik : The order will be like this only just as we are sitting........First Mom- Dad, then Arhaan- Anvi, then NK- Nitara, then Saksham-Ankita, then Di- Jiju , then us.....

Manik's look👇