Chapter 15 - New Beginning

At 8 PM

Manik came back from the long drive....As he prefer long drive to relax his mind when he is stressed....

He was going to his room when he heard laughing sound coming from the kitchen....

He went there and smiled seeing the seen....

There Muskaan was sitting on the kitchen slab and laughing at Nandini whose face and hands were covered with flour as she was making dough for chapatis but couldn't able to do it successfully

There Muskaan was sitting on the kitchen slab and laughing at Nandini whose face and hands were covered with flour as she was making dough for chapatis but couldn't able to do it successfully....And In the corner Nitara stood controlling her laugh....

Muskaan : Mumma see what you had done to yourself.... Haha. Haha...

Manik chuckled seeing her....

Nitara came towards her to help ....

Nitara : You go I'll do it....

Nandini : Yeah please .... Thank you so much....

Nitara : Hmm....

Nandini : I can cook any dish but this (pointing the half made dough) is just not possible for me ( smiled sheepishly)

Nitara : (smiled lightly) Yeah yeah I can see that....

Nandini smiled inwardly as she started her friendship with Nitara....

After washing hands and face she turned and saw Manik standing at the entrance and looking at them amusingly....

Nandini : Manikji when did you came?

Muskaan : Dad....

Manik : Just came...

Manik came and stood behind Muskaan....

Muskaan : Dad did you saw mumma's face .... Haa Haa....

Manik chuckled again....

Nandini : Haaw Muskaan you are making my fun.... Haan....

Muskaan : No mumma..... ( she jumped from the slab and started running after saying) But you looked funny....

Nandini : Muskaan....

Nandini also ran behind her to catch her.....

Manik smiled seeing them happy....

Nitara asked frowning....

Nitara : Why are you smiling bhai..... You toh didn't even liked her shadow and till yesterday you were telling ki.... You will make her pay for ruining your and Muskaan's happiness.... Now what happened that suddenly you changed your thoughts for her....

Manik sighed....

Manik : Because she is not what you think....

Nitara : Ohh.... So now you think that I mistook her....

Manik : No.... But I mean that she is not Muskaan's mother.... But Muskaan mistook her as her real mother.....

Nitara : Huh....