Chapter 28 - Meeting

Nandini's look 👇

Nandini went towards them and greeted them smiling and Manik greeted her side hugging her with Muskaan in his other arm while Parween smiled at her warmly

Manik : Ms. Parween meet my wife Nandini and my daughter Muskaan .........and Nandini she is the important client I was talking about......she is very special to us......

He said and she smiled at Parween.......

Nandini : Hello Ms.Parween.....

She greeted forwarding her hand for handshake.......

Parween : hello dear.....

She smiled shaking hand with her......

Nandini stilled at her place feeling something toward her but she shrugged the feeling .....

Muskaan : hello.....

Muskaan said slowly........and they smiled.....

Parween : hello bacha...

She said caressing her hairs .......

Nandini : lets go for lunch Ms.parween then we will talk.....

They nodded went to the dinning room.........

They had the lunch together while all the time Parween was a little emotional being with her daughter after such a long time.......
______________________________

After lunch

They sat in the living room talking when Manik said......

Manik : I am leaving guys....Ms. Parween do you want me to drop you somewhere...

He asked politely.......

Nandini : No let her stay for sometime Manikji......I like to talk her so much ....Ms. Parween please stay for a while.......

She asked hopefully..........

Parween : yeah sure dear.......

She agreed and looked at Manik and blinked her eyes assuring him while he nodded.......

Manik : Okay then guys bye.....

He said and left hugging Muskaan and Nandini and shaking hand with Parween........

The trio sat on the couch with Muskaan in between Nandini and Parween.......
______________________________

MM Designs

Trisha's Cabin

Trisha was talking with somebody on phone.......

Trisha : How much more time do you want ?

The person on the other side spoke irritatingly......

Person : Madam you had given me a week but its not being even 3 days and you disturbed me almost 10 times ........I request you to please let me do my work .......I promise the information about that girl will be with you on the seventh day itself......