Chapter 66 - Maa

As she left Nandini sat on the sofa with a thud.......

She controlled herself but her emotions came out in the form of tears from her eyes.........

She remembered the time when Trisha blackmailed her though Nandini had forgave her but she cannot forget what Trisha did.......she also blackmailed her and told everything to her Dad when she didn't listened to her.......She is scared .......scared that what will happen if Isha really did that.........

Nandini : No No this won't happen never........

She sighed deeply and closed her face in her hands.........

Sometimes later composing herself she went to Muskaan and then both left for MM Designs ...........
________________________________

MM Designs

Manik : How dare she ? I will kill her dammit.........

He spoke furiously when he got to know that Isha had slapped his daughter........Muskaan was sleeping on the couch and she was tired.....

Manik's look 👇

He was working when Nandini and Muskaan came here

He was working when Nandini and Muskaan came here......... He was surprised seeing Muskaan also his happiness knew no bounds seeing her here.......But when he got to know about the slap he was ready to kill Isha........

Nandini : Manikji relax.......Calm down.......I have warned her she won't raise her hand on Muskaan again........

She said looking at Muskaan who was now sleeping on the couch being tired........

Manik : How can I calm down Nandini.......I have raised Muskaan with only love never ever I had shouted at her .......I know she is mischievious but that doesn't mean she can slap my daughter.......if Muskaan was not having her food Isha would have called us we would explain Muskaan but no that woman dared to hurt my daughter..........I won't leave her now........

Nandini : Hmm.....do whatever you think is right Manikji but please keep that it mind that it should not affect the case resulting the case to be turned in her favour.........

She said and Manik nodded and dialed Saksham ........

Manik : Saksham the few clients which we have left with Isha .......call them and turn them in our favor.....I don't care about however money they want but I just want Isha to regret for messing with me and hurting my daughter.........

He said and getting a yes from Saksham he kept the phone down.........

Then after spending sometime with Muskaan when she woke up and nearly at night 8 they left Muskaan at Isha's house with a heavy heart.......
________________________________

2 Days later

On one side this much is happening in Manan's life while on the other side Ram and Priya had decided to reveal the most important secret of their life to their kids because they got the appointment of the best cancer speacialist in Australia so before going there for her treatment they decided to tell the truth to their kids as they were still not sure that Priya would be able to make it or not.........