Chapter 30 - The Secret

Outside in the Garden

Going toward Nitara who was talking to some guests DK greeted her.......

DK : hey .....

She turned and smiled at him......

Nitara : hey Hi DK..... (turning towards the guests whom she was talking ) Excuse me guys ....you enjoy ........(turning to DK again she asked ) how are you?

Dk : I'm fine.......you.....

Nitara : superb.....

She exclaimed happily and he smiled seeing her happy..........

Dk : Can you share the reason of your happiness with me if you don't mind.......

He asked curiously.......

Nitara : of course I can share it with my friend.........

He smiled and nodded gesturing her to start......

Nitara : who Actually I am going to fulfill my dream ....... You know what I always wanted to become a lawyer and my inspiration was my father........ And now I just have to complete my
5 -6 months training in lucknow...... then I will also become a lawyer......

She said looking straight smilingly .........

His smile vanished when he heard her last sentence that she had to leave delhi for her training..........

Dk : what.......I mean........

Nitara : Yeah lucknow.......I need to leave my family for sometime.........earlier I didn't wanted to go leaving them but bhai and bhabhi assured me that they will look after my family in my absence......so I agreed......

Dk : ohh........Acha..........that's very nice.......hope you will get want you want in your life........

He said forwarding his hand for a hand shake and smiled genuinely happy for her........

Nitara : thanks DK.......

She said shaking hand ......

Dk : Acha I coming haan I have some important work with Anvi......

He made an excuse to go from there.......

She nodded......and he started leaving.......when she stopped him......

Nitara : Acha by the way we can stay in contact through phone na......

She said understanding him ........she knew how he looked at her and why he sounded so sad after hearing about her departure to lucknow.......

He smiled a little and nodded and left from there.........

She smiled looking at his retreating back.........

DK : Why god.... You had already planned to separate my love from me..... Anyways doori se pyaar badhta hai.....

He sighed thinking that......

_______________________

Arhaan was talking to some important business partners when Manik came there........

Manik : umm...excuse me guys........

He said to them and asked Arhaan to come with him who obliged........

Arhaan : what happened Bhai ?

He asked......

Manik : Arhaan Did you saw Dad ?

He asked......

Arhaan : yeah I had saw him going inside the house talking on phone may be he couldn't talk here because of the music.....