Chapter 74 - Sisters

Next Day

Kapoor Villa

Night at 8 PM

Anvi : Don't worry Arhaan.....today at anyhow I will talk to Nandini and get the reason of their separation.... No you don't talk to Manik now..... Let me talk to Nandini first.....hmm.....okay.....bye....

She talked with Arhaan on the call and disconnected it after sometime and sat in the living room waiting for Nandini......

DK had some work so he was out now as after learning such a big truth of his life he became a responsible man and was looking after the orphanage for helping Ram as he wasn't in the country now....
______________________________

Sometimes later

Nandini came back from her Academy and saw Anvi in the living room..... The seriousness on her face made Nandini to sigh.....

Nandini's look 👇

Anvi : I have something important to talk with you

She said before Nandini could even say something.......

Nandini nodded slightly and sat beside her......

Anvi : Tell me clearly did you and Manik fought with each other.....

She asked seriously..... Nandini shaked her head.....

Nandini : No we didn't fought but I am angry with him......

Anvi : Nandini small fights are common in between a couple so don't take it with heart.....hmm.....I know I don't have the right to speak between husband and wife's matter but as a elder sister I am telling you Nandini...... Umm.....Anger is the biggest enemy of any relation as well as human....It takes almost no time to break a relation but to stay in a relation and make it with love takes our lifetime...... hmmm....samjhi tum......

She spoke softly to her younger sister......

Nandini nodded looking down......

Anvi : So can I know the reason of your sadness my little sister.......

She asked holding her hand.......

Nandini : Actually he already knows that she is our mother from the very first day......

She spoke looking down and closed her eyes......

Anvi : What ?

She shouted standing....... Nandini also stood infront of her......

Nandini : Yeah this is the truth......

She spoke and Anvi looked at her blankly....

Anvi : Is it the real reason you left him....

She asked crossing her arms in front of her.....

Nandini nodded looking away not meeting her eyes......