Chapter 92 - Sangeet Ceremony Part 1

Começar do início

Manik smiled and came to them........

Manik's look 👇

He kneeled down in front of Nandini who looked at him surprisingly

Manik : I have a surprise for both of you......

Muskaan's eyes shinned in happiness.......

Muskaan : Really......

She asked excitingly.........

Manik nodded while Nandini chuckled at her excitement.......

Manik then took two boxes from out from his pocket and opened them and they smiled seeing the anklets ....... There was anklets for Nandini and Muskaan......

Muskaan jumped in excitement ......

Muskaan : I want to wear them .......

She said .......

Nandini : Come I will tie them in your feets.......

Manik : No you sit I will tie them......

He said in his final tone and Nandini looked at him frowning........Seeing this Muskaan immediately said.......

Muskaan : Okay lets do one thing......Mumma you tie my anklets while Dad you will tie Mumma's anklets.......

Manik : I was going to do that also baby......

He said chuckling and both Mumma Daughter duo smiled at him .......Manik then gave Muskaan's anklets to Nandini and started tieing her anklets while Muskaan climbed on the bed and sat beside Nandini ......

Nandini was tieing Muskaan's anklets controlling her giggles somehow as Manik was busy tickling her feets......She looked at him and glared while he smirked......

Muskaan climbed down the bed and started jumping at her place in happiness hearing the chan chan sound of anklets while Manan smiled at her......

Muskaan : I am going to show it to everyone.......

She said excitingly and ran out of the room......

As she left Nandini looked at Manik with her sharp gaze......

Nandini : why were you tickling me in front of Muskaan.......

Manik : Did you feel ticklish , I was toh just tieing the anklets properly so that it won't lose anywhere.....

He said making an innocent face.....she rolled her eyes........

Nandini : yeah I know how innocent you are don't make such innocent faces......

She said and stood........He also stood and whispered in her ear..........

Manik : Who else than you would understand how innocent I am ?

She blushed at his statement......

He kissed her both cheeks seeing the blush......

Manik : You know how beautiful you are......

He said making her blush more......

Seeing her blushing so much he thought to change the topic to not make her more uncomfortable........

Manik : Acha come here and sit now.......

He said and made her sit on the bed and went to the closet room.......She looked at him as he came back in few minutes with two big paper bags......

She frowned as he again kneeled in front of him and took a shoe box from one of the paper bag and took out the sneakers from it......

He started removing her heels.....

Nandini : What are you doing Manik ? I am not going to wear it........

She said making faces......

He frowned........

Manik : But why see I have searched the matching ones for your all dresses and beside this will be comfortable for you to walk and dance , also your feets won't swell......

Hearing him she smiled at her caring husband and felt blessed......

He smiled and tied the laces.....He stood....

Nandini : It would look funny Manik.....

She said standing and moved left to right to see how it look.....He chuckled at her in disbelief.......

He sat on the stool taking another shoe box out........

Manik : No it won't be embarrassing see I am also wearing them.......

He said taking the shoes out matching with his outfit........

She looked at him surprisingly.........

He stood and she came to him and hugged him......

Nandini : Thank you .......

She said smilingly and pecked his cheek lovingly and he smiled wrapping his arms around her kissing her head.......

Manik : Thank you to you too.......

She chuckled hearing this , he always thanked her back when she thank him for anything.........

Manik : Lets go down love all are waiting for us........

He said after sometime and she nodded and they left for downstairs.......As they came down she got shocked to see......