Four

Lauren's P.O.V

Everyone was looking for Minnie. She had gone missing around a day ago. Her scent went cold about three miles off the land. Even though we are the only pack here there are still rouges that come here and then there were the wild wolfs that seemed to dislike us. She is a special wolf so everyone is worried.

I'm Lauren the Alpha's daughter. I have a twin but she away at Alpha school right now. We are twins but I don't have as much power that she does so, she is next in line to be Alpha. We are both 17 and have not found our mate yet. We think we might have the same mate. I'm more of the introvert. I like learning about our culture and other things. Lexi is more outgoing then me and likes fighting. All of our friends are already mated and on the way of making pups. Lexi and I promised to save ourselves for our mate hoping they would do the same.

I was in the office with my dad and mom, we were talking about how to do the search parties. Then they both just jumped up and ran out. I followed them and thats when I  saw four of our best guards going with them. I continue to follow them being curious and then I smelt Minne, so I ran faster. She was standing next to this fine ass girl but I stopped because I could smell rouge but no other sent. She looked at me and I smelt the most delicious smell ever. Now she smelt like the cologne creed aventus. I love that scent so does my sister.

Next thing I know is my wolf took over.

"Mate"
"Mate"

My wolf wanted nothing more then to hold her and her hold us so, she ran to her only to be stopped by two guards.

"Hands off my mate." She said in such demand the not only did the guards bare their necks so, did my father and mother and the beta couple.

Seeing the chance to go to her my wolf took it. As soon as she stepped in front of her she looked in her eyes.

"Hello my green and yellow eyed beautiful mate."

My wolf and I blushed. When we are like this one eye was green and the other was yellow to show my wolf.

"Hi" my wolf replied looking down. Then we felt soft fingers under our chin.

"You talking to me or the ground mate?"

"Ummm you and the name is Lauren. Can you please release them?"

"Oh sorry didn't know I made the command stick."

She waved her hand and everyone took gasps of air. Minne ran over and hugged her legs.

"Now you have to stay here. She is your mate. This is amazing. Yaay"

"Ok little one, go back to your parents. It looks like your mom really missed you."

Minne looked back a her parents and then back at my mate.

"Promise you won't leave without telling me?"

When she said that I was hurt a little bit. Why would she leave? She can't I just found her.

"I promise little one now go."

"Why don't we take this to our house so we can continue to talk?" My father asked.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to leave.....