me be like: qpqppupnplllppl

Jungkook tried to dominate his husband. But who can fight against a hungry tiger. He became breathless at the hot make out. He tapped Taehyung shoulder to warn him. But our tiger is not in his senses. After bruising and tasting the juicy lips to an extent he left the poor lips. Before Jungkook could breathe out a relief. He moaned loudly. Why??? His husband was giving him painful yet pleasurable hickeys and sucking his neck. He didn't even know why he let Taehyung dominate him. Even if this goes to the next level he will definitely spread his legs for this hot man but why????WHY??? JEON JUNGKOOK WAS NEVER A BOTTOM. He gave a high pitched moan clutching Tae's shoulders tightly when Tae gave a rough suck on his sweet spot. He was breathing heavily but soon he felt the sucks getting sloppier. He opened his hooded eyes and looked down to see Taehyung losing his consciousness. He shouted "TAE!!!", and caught him in his arms before he fall. He gently laid him in the bed and went to see Jin or any elders to call them for help and Taehyung's body was burning.

Meanwhile with Yoonmin ~

When Jimin entered the room he saw his husband in balcony talking in his phone. He waited for his husband to come. But when Yoongi hurriedly came out and went to closet he didn't get a chance to say anything. He snapped his head up when he heard the door of the closet getting opened. He saw his husband wearing a hoodie looking breathtakinly handsome without even trying, ready to go somewhere. He eyed his husband's actions who was taking his purse and car Keys ,still didn't notice him.

(Ignore the Mike)

(Ignore the Mike)

He with a hushed voice called "Hy...Hyung", he stuttered without his knowledge. Yoongi that's when noticed Jimin. Yoongi's furrowed eyebrows softened at his beautiful husband. He went near Jimin and said,"I'm going to see an old friend here Min. Wait for me. I said the maids to make some food so eat something and rest for a while we have some rituals in evening. I'll come back as soon as possible". Jimin expected his husband atleast to be disappointed in him but his husband here is asking him to eat and rest. In the midst of his thoughts he didn't notice the hands that wrapped around his waist. He flinched but didn't show it he looked up to see the hazel brown eyes looking at him with fondness?He never even felt this much love and care and gentleness all his life till now. They both stared at each other. "Min", Yoongi called his husband. Jimin hmm..ed still lost in his spouse's eyes. "Don't ever let someone raise their fingers on you. Even they are elders. Queens don't bow and give explanations. They dominate others with their proud aura and order them", Yoongi whispered sternly while Jimin took all his words and registered them in his heart. He nodded his head. He saw Yoongi smile and leaning in. He closed his eyes in instinct. He felt a soft yet reassuring peck in his head assuring him that all the safety he needed will be given.

 He felt a soft yet reassuring peck in his head assuring him that all the safety he needed will be given