Chapter 44: Race against the Babylon rogues!

Start from the beginning

???: (smirk) Well Well Well, look what we have here

???: (smirk) Well Well Well, look what we have here. Freedom fighters enjoying their break by the lake. How nice.

Y/n: (anger) Okay man who are you?

Jet: (smirk) Huh so you don't know about me. Well the names Jet the Hawk, that's Wave the Swallow and Storm the Albatross. We're the Babylon Rogues and you must be this war hero that we've heard about ain't that right?

Y/n: Um yeah that's me? Names Y/n and-

Jet: I don't care by your name kid. I just wanna see if your that war hero that many people were talking about. To be honest I thought you be a bit more....tougher but guess your nothing but a wimp.

Y/n: (anger) Say what?!

Cream: You leave Mister Y/n alone! He saved a lot of lives.

Jet: (smirk) Oh really? Well what do you two think?

Storm: Um......I think he is a hedgehog and had white quills and has-

Jet: Not how he looks you idiot! How tough he is!

Storm: Oooooohhhhhhh. Hhhhhhmmmmmm yet, he's not as tough. Probably just like you bos-

Then Jet punches Storm in the face before he could say anything while Jet shake his head and then asked Wave.

Jet: Wave can you tell me about this kid?

Wave starts at Y/n as he turn to face her which the two lock eyes and she felt never that she never thought before until Jet snaps her back into reality.

Jet: Yo Wave! I need an Answer!

Wave: (nervous) O-Oh umm he is....pretty weak....I guess.

Jet: (smirk) There....much better.

Y/n, Cream, Gemerl and Cheese stood there for a bit and then Y/n said.

Y/n: And here I thought Rough and Tumble were the only comedic relief people in this world.

Jet: (anger) Are you trying to say we're stupid!!!????

Storm: I think he is sir.

Jet: (anger) Okay that's it! You and me, tomorrow, we have a race here! Let's see which one of us is stupid! See you around losers!

Then the trio ride away on their hover boards while Y/n and the rest watch them leave as Y/n was confused and asked.

Y/n: What just happened.

(Later)

We see Y/n at Tails place after he drop Cream off to her mother and once at Tails place he sees him and his mother bounding on machines and when they noticed Y/n came he told them what happened at the park which Tails tells them.

Tails: The Babylon Rogues?! Great, thought we never get to heard about those guys again.

Y/n: You know them?