Chapter 33

I kept on texting Jaja pero ni-isa walang reply.

"Bei! Bea!" I look at the team with a "what" face.

"Best Middle Blocker ka!" Sigawan nila habang binabatukan at tinutulak pa punta sa gitna.

I did not expect anything pero I was grateful for the award.

Many awards were given and we were awarded as the champion. We are all quiet while they announce the Finals MVP.

For the Finals MVP... none other than... the Eagle Claw! Jho Maraguinot!

We all shouted and cheered for her even she was not here.

"I hope she'll be fine, ate." Deanna whispered to me.

"She will be, deans. Don't worry." I assured her with a smile and hugger her.

JHO'S POV

"Anak? You're awake! Tawagin ko lang si Doc ha."

I woke up in the hospital with oxygen on my nose, and a bandage around my feet. Yes, this will be along fight. What I can do is to sigh... haaayy...

"Jho" Tawag sakin ni Bea na mukhang nag aalala parin.

"Bei, okay lang ako." Sabi ko sabay upo.

The doctor came and checked me. He said I can be discharged tomorrow and rest for a while before having my rehab training.

"Jho, you do not know how worried we all are." Bea uttered.

"Bei, I'm sorry. Hindi ko alam na mangyayari 'yon." Sagot ko.

"It was because of Kianna."

"Bea, you should not blame her. It was an accident."

"No, Jho. It wasn't. Sinadya nya yon!"

"Bea it wasnt! You should not blame someone. That was an accident, okay?"

"Ate Bei, Ate Jho, don't fight please?" Sabat ni Deanna kaya hindi na lang ako umimik.

I had been discharged and resting for a week before the rehab training. It is now thursday.

"Jho, I won't be able to go here tomorrow and on Saturday. I have something to do in class." Bea said.

"It's okay, Bei. I can handle all this myself." I assured her with a smile.

"Jho, remember that no matter what happens I will always be here for you. Gagawin ko ang lahat para lagi kang safe at masaya. Hindi ko hahayaang umiyak ka pa ulit."

"Bea, ano ba yang sinasabi mo?" Natatawang sagot ko.

"Jho, just trust me with this. I will be back."

"Saan ka ba pupunta?"

"I can't tell you right now, Jho. Just please wait for me. Trust and have faith in me. I love you, Jhoanna." She kissed me in my forehead and hug me tight.