Chapter 14

JIA'S POV

"Tita Lovel? Tita! How's Jho?" I immediately asked.

"Jia! Are you good? Well, Jho is still in the Operating Room. Let's pray that she's fine." Tita, calmly, said.

"You have to go home first, Jia. Take a rest and fix your things there." Tita offered.

"No, Tita. I will wait for her until she goes out of the OR. You can rest at home first. Tita" I offered.

"Are you sure, you're okay here?" She asked.

"Yes, Tita. I'll text you when she's out." I said.

"Okay, Juju."

Tita went home with my things. I waited  for Jho for about 2 and a half hour. Until finally, someone knocked at the door and presented the unconscious Jho. The doctor told me that she still needs to be monitored when she wakes up.

JHO'S POV

I woke up and roamed my eyes around the room. I was about to touch my head but I felt someone holding it while . I-it was

"Jia?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" She raised her head.

"J-jho! You're awake!" Sabi nya at nataranta, and I held her hand

"Hey, what's wrong?" Tanong ko.

"I'll just call your doctor okay?" She said and I just nodded.

"Jhoana, you had allergic reaction from your previous meds that's why you had 3 days to finish just to wake up." The doctor shocked me.

"What? I slept for three days?" I asked.

"You were unconscious not asleep, but you're treatment was a success. You can go back to training in 2 weeks, but you have to be careful because we just made the causes, of your illness, to be milder than the past. So, you still have to be cautious." She explained.

"Okay, Doc. Thank you." I said.

"You can now go home and take your rest there." She smiled at me before leaving.

I was left with Jia and I can't afford to look or talk to her. I feel so bad for not telling her.

"Jho/Jia" We spoke the same time and we silenced.

"U-uhm.. Jia, I-" She hugged me, tightly, that made me shocked that's why I was not able to finish my words.

"I'm so-" She cut me.

"Thank God! You're fine!" She said while still hugging me.

"Jia, I'm sorry." I finally had the chance to say what I want to say and I hugged her back.

"No, Jho. It's fine! I misunderstood you. I should've listened to you." She said.

"Thank you for understanding me, Jujubear." I said.

Someone knocked to the door so we broke the hug. Jia opened the door that reveals my mom.

"Mama!"

"Jhoana!" She run towards me and hugged me, as I hug her back. "Honey, you did it!" She said

"Yes, mom. Thanks to you." I said and broke the hug to face her.

"No, honey. Thanks to you, for being strong even it took you three days to wake up." She said and we all laughed.

Jia joined the hug, as we laugh. My heart feels so happy.