Chapter 21

"Magready ka na nga!" Sigaw ni Bea sa akin.

"Bakit? Matutulog na lang naman tayo diba?" Tanong ko sa kanya

"It's 7:30 pm pa lang. So, they want to have some chikahan sessions pa sa may pool side." Sagot ni Bea habang sinusuot ang jacket nya.

"Pool side? But you're wearing a jacket?"  I just saw her smile and she walk towards the door.

"Hoi, Beatriz! Are you crazy? Nababaliw ka na ba? Hoi!" She didn't answered me and closed the door.

"What's wrong with that girl? She's so crazy, pero bakit kaya nya nasabi yon? May gusto kaya sa akin yon? Hay nako, Jhoana Louisse you're talking to yourself again! You should get ready so that they will not wait you!"

After I talked to myself, I stood up but I felt like my head was aching. I think I'll be sick tonight because of this headache. I went to the cr and took a half bath as I don't feel well. After 30 minutes, I went to my baggage and look for clothes. I picked a white tanked top, a light blue short, and a blue jacket. When I'm done getting ready, I went down stairs with my earphones on and I heard silence as I go to the pool side.

"I- akala ko ba dito? Sabi ni Bea dito e. Where were they? This is the pool side right? Why aren't they here? Huh?" I talked to myself again.

"Coach O!" I shouted inside the house and outside but he's not answering. Sya yung hinahanap ko kase alam kong di nya ako matitiis.

"Coach! Asan kayo! Iniwan nyo ba akong lahat dito? Tita Det! Manang! Jia! Ate Aly! Bea..." di ko na natuloy ang pagsigaw ko as my tears starts to fall from my eyes. I am so afraid. I'm terrified.

"Beaa.." I kept on saying her name while I cry but then, all the light went off.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" I shouted so loud as I am so scared. I cannot move. I cannot move my head, hands, feet, body.

"Bea, please. Magpakita na kayo." Sabi ko sa gitna ng mga hikbi ko.

I cried and cried and cried until someone hugged me from the back of the sofa.

"Sino ka? Bitawan mo ko!" Pilit kong sigaw pero hindi ko na kayang ilabas lahat ng boses ko para na lang akong bumubulong dahil sa sobrang pag iyak at pagkatakot.

"Jho, this is me, Bea." Kalmadong sabi nya.

"B-bea? I-ikaw ba t-talaga y-yan?" Hindi sya sumagot at pumunta sa harapan ko.

"Yes, Jho. Si Beatriz mo to." After I saw her face from the light outside, I hugged her tightly kahit nanghihina ako, pinipilit ko.

"Sorry. Sorry, Jho for scaring you."

"W-what d-do you m-mean? Is this a plan?" Sabi ko sabay kalas sa yakap namin.

"Medyo?" Sagot nito at agad ko naman syang pinalo.

"Hindi ako nakikipag biruan sayo, Bea." Pagsusungit ko.

I was about to leave her when I heard Deanna's voice.

"Ate Jho!"

"D-deanna? Asan ka? Deanna!" Sigaw ko.

"Jho, come with me." Sabi ni Bea at agad ko syang hinarap and gave her a "bakit ako sasama sayo?" look.

"Please?" Dagdag ni Bea.

"Saan ba tayo pupunta. I just heard Deanna!" Sagot ko sa kanya.

"I know where she is. Where they are." She plainly said.

Hindi na ako nagsalita at sumunod kay Bea.

"Una ka, susundan kita." Sabi ni Bea sa akin.

I rolled my eyes and walk faster para mauna ako sa kanya when she suddenly covered my eyes.

"Bea, ano nanaman ba to?!" Irita kong sabi.

"Wag ka ngang mataray." Sagot nito pero hindi si Bea.

"Jia?" I faced her kahit nakatakip yung mga mata ko pero agad nya naman akong inikot.

"Jujubear, sorry for giving you such a hard time tonight."

"H-huh? What are you saying?" I turned to my back pero hindi ko na sya mahawakan.

"Jia! Asan ka!" After I shouted I immediately removed the cloth, covering my eyes.

I was so shocked with what I saw.

"What's this?" I said even I know that no one hears me as noone is here

"For you." I faced woman who talked from my back and saw

"Bea?" I went closer to her.

"Jho, sorry sa mga nangyare ngayong gabi na to. This was all my plan."

"Bakit mo ginawa yon? I know that I can't ha-!" Sigaw ko sa kanya.

"Jho, listen to me first. Listen to me." Sabi niya sa akin while holding my both shoulders.

"Bea, ano ba kaseng nangyayare." I said calmly.

"Jho, I did that because I just needed more time for this." She pointed to the lights floating in the pool.

"Bakit ba kase may pa ganito ka, Beatriz?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Jho, I'm sorry for making you cry and scared kanina." She stopped talking and I faced her again.

"But I promise you to not make you cry or feel unsafe again. Proprotektahan kita kahit anong mangyare. Hinding-hindi na kita iiwanan, Jho." I am speechless with what she was saying.

"I will always keep you safe and keep you ayaw from harm. The day that I told you, you made me worry? Remember that?" I nodded to her as response.

"I mean it, Jhoana. I was really worried about your health and especially to you, Jhoana. I never knew that I will care for someone like that again, Jho."

"W-what do y-you mean?" I said while keeping my tears in my eyes.

"Jho, I never knew that I will fall in love again. Hindi ko inaasahang mahulog sayo, Jho. I was broke when I joined the try-outs and the team. I hated you so much. You make me irritable when you're smiling, but I didn't realized that I hate you smiling because I wasn't the reason of your happiness as I always bully you. We were so close back then before the time you were rushed to the clinic and went to US, right?" I nodded as my tears raced to fall from my eyes.

"Within the 5 months being with you, I realized that you complete me, unconditionally, even you don't do anything." She stopped and I saw her tears fall from her eyes.

"Bei, don't cry." Sabi ko habang pinupunasan yung mga luha nya.