"Why? You've met a Lucinda before?" Arriane read my mind so quick.

I can't explain it but I just gave my head a shake "No, I don't know it's such a nostalgic kind of name." I laughed it off.

I noticed Luce's attention shift to the table back at the cafeteria and she was watching the guy with blonde hair hanging out with his friends I saw earlier. When one of them noticed Lucinda and I watching them, the guy with red cap waggled his eyebrows at us

"Why is everyone at this school so weird?" Luce turned back at Arriane and me.

"You tell me." I said, agreeing with her while sipping my orange juice box.

Arriane raise a brow and said, "I'm going to choose not to take offense at that.— and I'm going to move on to explaining the fine art of selecting a cafeteria seat. You see, you never want to sit anywhere near the—"

Then, out of nowhere, Luce is about to be shoved by an angry girl with short, dark hair dyed pink ombré and has pierced all over her face.

"Luce!" I yelled with my eyes widened, but it happened so quickly that I couldn't react in time. The girl shoved Luce to the floor, in which she accidently hit my tray and my lunch joined her, spilling it all over the floor.

"If the sight of you hadn't just ruined my appetite, I'd make you buy me another lunch." The angriest girl standing over her. Luce stammered an apology. She tried to get up and before the girl about to clamp the heel of her boot on Luce's foot, I decided to shoved her back away from Luce.

"Woah, back off voodoo doll!" I said irritably, okay I know this is bad idea and I just got here and I'll probably end up in detention or much worse than that...

But I hate bullies like her, ugh.

"Shut up doll face! Oh—wait, lookie who it is.. the one and only herself!" She sniggered.

"What?" I gave a puzzled look, then scoffed "-What is that supposed to mean?"

"Aww! Isn't it sad that your mommy and daddy brought you here simply because they couldn't handle what an obnoxious spoilt brat you are?"

What the fuck? I then stormed and pushed Arriane out of the way as I turned to ask the angry girl, "Do I know you?"

"No, but I do know what kind of girl you are." She grinned maniacally with her eyes flashed.

I could feel my hands clenching in irritation, asking, "What the fuck are you saying?" Just who does she think she is?

"Wa-wow?! She got that cute potty mouth of hers, huh?" She said to everyone, by everyone, like everyone who's watching this scene right now. I shook my head with my eyes squint in mocking her, like yeah, you see I'm not that innocent as I appear to be.

"I'm saying that you are a fucking sad girl behind that pretty face... with a fucking cursed life." She said in a matter-of-factly and gave a childish pout.

I sniggered harshly with a disbelief look and even though she said something true and I couldn't deny but just feel anger like okay you're right, but you don't have to say it right to my face like I'm a dumb bitch "Fuck off. You don't know me."

"Hey, stop it you two." Arriane said while she helped Luce removing the bits of mashed potatoes over her leg.

She burst into laughter before her face dropped and she started staring at my entire face. She pouted childishly and remarked sarcastically, "You're making me feel heated, sweetheart." Her head tilted up as both of our faces were five inches from each other in a threatening manner.