ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
An: TYSM for 100k. I truly appreciate it and love every single one of you❤️

Y/n's pov

"Vinnie, come on!" I groaned. He's taking forever, and we have to meet our friends in 30 minutes. He literally never came out of the room. "Nope, I'm not wearing this," he shouted. "Just let me see, you're acting like a dick," I joked. Vinnie then walked into the bathroom with a yellow tee and overalls.
"YOU LOOK SO CUTE" I said, running to hug him. "You look like a real minion. Lemme just do this," I said, putting his hair in a little pony tail. "There, all done." Vinnie looked in the mirror and sighed. "What? We're literally matching! " I cheered. "This shit is childish," he groaned. I gave him a death stare, waiting for him to say another word. "I was joking," he smiled.
I laughed at his actions before dragging him out of the bathroom. "You got the keys?" I asked. "Yea, let's go," he said, walking us out the door.

*At the theater

"OMG YOU GUYS LOOK SO GOOD" Mia cheered. We looked at the boys, both in yellow tees and overalls, bursting into laughter. I chuckled, "You guys are such cry babies." "No, this is just embarrassing," Thomas sighed. Mia slapped his shoulder before dragging him inside.
We paid for our snacks before heading to see the movie. "OMG ITS THE HYPE HOUSE!" We heard the little girl shout. She ran over to us begging for a picture. "Can I get one with just Vinnie?" She said excitedly. "No," I smiled, as I watched her smile fade away. She then rolled her eyes before walking off. "You are so mean," Vinnie chuckled. I just shrugged. "What's wrong with not sharing what's mine?" "Oh," Vinnie exclaimed, turning a little red.
"Let's sit right here, in the middle," Mia suggested. "Why not in the front?" Thomas asked. "Because that's too fucking close, and the screens are already huge," she said, flicking Thomas's head.
"Alright guys, shut up, it's starting " I gestured.

*after the movie

"Omg, stan king Bob!" exclaimed Mia."Shush, your too loud." Thomas covered her mouth as we exited the building. "That was fun. What's next on the agenda?" I asked. Vinnie shrugged. "What about ice cream?" We all agreed and drove to a nearby ice cream shop to get different kinds of ice cream.
"Omg, there's paparazzi," Vinnie sighed. "What's the matter, we see them all the time."I asked. "Look at me babe" he sighed. I slapped his shoulder. "You look so cute. Please stop with the nonsense," I demanded.
"Hey Vinnie, nice hairstyle, dude" the paparazzi chuckled.
Vinnie looked at me in anger and lust.
"Uh-oh," I muttered.

The endd

*important an*

An: it's been awhile, and I'm thinking abt ending this book. It truly does feel like this book is dying down, but if you guys are still into I'll continue or maybe do a pt 2!
But I love you all and hope you have a good day/night!
Hype house pt 6 will be here either tn or tmr 🖤