Maze laughed at Lucifer's expense. "That's just great!"

"Shut up, Maze," Lucifer said with a scowl.

Gabriel let out a smirk. "Wow. He must be crazy."

"I think he's suppressed his memory or something. He called me Samael," Lucifer said.

"Who the hell is Samael?" Dean asked.

Sam was the one who answered. "Some of the texts I as looking at when I did research on Lucifer said that Samael was his real name. It was changed after he fell. I guess that's true."

"Mostly true," Lucifer corrected. "I actually changed my name before I was sent to Hell. When I started my rebellion, I decided to make a statement. I wanted my father to know I wasn't going to be one of his puppets anymore. The first step was rejecting the name he gave me."

"Your real name is Sam?" Dean asked as he glanced at his brother. It was insanely creepy that his brother had such a similar name to the angel that was supposed to be destined to possess him, not to mention having the same name as the actual Devil.

"Merely a coincidence," Lucifer said.

"Albeit a very funny one," Gabriel said.

"Anyway, I wouldn't say it was my real name, just the one I used to go by. My name is Lucifer," he said.

"It really pissed the old man off when you changed it," Gabriel said.

Lucifer smirked happily. That had been his intention, and he had been thrilled by how much it worked.

"If I recall, Mom wasn't too thrilled at first either," he continued.

"Mom? You have a mom?" Sam asked in disbelief.

Dean was also shocked. His jaw looked like it was about to hit the floor. He'd never heard of angels having a mother. Then again, he'd never heard about God having a sister until it happened.

"Of course. Everyone's got a mom, Sammy," Gabriel said.

Dean turned to Castiel. "Did you know you had a mother?"

"Of course," Castiel said as if it were obvious. After all, who could not know they had a mother.

"You never mentioned it," Dean said, a bit irritated.

"It wasn't pertinent," Castiel said.

"Of course, it was. During the apocalypse, you went around searching for God to stop it. Didn't it ever occur to you that your mom could? I mean, she's probably pretty strong, right? She's married to Chuck," Dean said.

"She would not have helped," Castiel said confidently.

Gabriel laughed. "Oh, she would've. She would've stopped Michael and Lucifer from killing each other, but she probably would've looked for another way to create destruction. Mom isn't a big fan of humanity." He was gone by the time his mother got sent to Hell, but he heard about it through Angel Radio. One couldn't ignore it when his mother was imprisoned for trying to ruin Dad's favorite toys.

"Mother actually was locked in a cage in Hell. She tried to destroy all you, and Dad was less than pleased," Lucifer said.

"She's still there," Gabriel said sadly. His mother could be incredibly scary, and he didn't agree with her actions, but she was still his mother. He missed her.

"Actually, she's not. Cliff notes version, I died for a few short moments a few months ago and ended up back in Hell. Dad showed me her empty cell and brought me back. The bastard wants me to find her and lock her up again. At least, that's my understanding of it," Lucifer explained.

Gabriel gaped in shock. "Oh, Dad. She's out."

"Wait, are you saying we got another problem even after Michael is taken care of?" Dean asked. He was about to freaking lose it. Threats just kept piling up.

"No, I have another problem. My mother would destroy you from a thousand feet away without lifting a finger," Lucifer said.

"I need a drink," Dean said before heading for the fridge.

"Don't we all," Lucifer said before pulling a flask from his pocket and taking a swig.

"Father, is your mom nice? I mean to her family?" Jack asked. He wondered if he'd ever meet her, and if she'd like him if he did.

Lucifer snorted. "The woman did nothing while my father sent me to Hell, so, I'm going to have to say no. But do not fret. If I get my way, you'll never meet her. You'll never meet either of my parents if I can help it."

"Luci, can we talk a minute?" Gabriel asked.

Lucifer nodded and led the way from the room. "What is it, little brother? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, but I need a favor. Look, Sam isn't comfortable staying here anymore. Things with his asshat of a brother just get worse every day," Gabriel said.

"I've noticed," Lucifer said with a smirk. He knew where this was going. He'd seen it coming since just after saving Gabriel.

"I offered Sam to come with us when we leave, but I think he's worried about not being welcome," Gabriel said.

"Ridiculous. I actually like Sam. He reminds me of myself. It will be a tight fit. I'll need to find a bigger place," Lucifer said. As much as he loved his penthouse, it wasn't big enough for all of them. Even with Maze moving out, as she was planning, it was still four people.

"See, Sam's not gonna like that. He's not gonna like that he's forcing you to leave," Gabriel said.

"He's not. I was already going to have to with just you and Jack. It isn't a big deal," Lucifer said.

"Thanks, bro. He probably wouldn't even be living with us long. He'll probably want to move as soon as he finds a job and gains his footing," Gabriel said.

"I can help with that. I can always use a new bartender for the club, especially since Maze has quit."

"Great. Thanks again," Gabriel said before leaving the room with a huge grin on his face.

Lucifer smiled. He hadn't seen his brother that happy in eons. Sam would make Gabriel happy, Lucifer was sure, and he would make sure of that by having a little talk with the hunter very soon. He liked Sam, but he was still going to ensure that he treated his brother right.