Tampon

37

When you told him to buy you a tampon since he is going in convenience store but didn't know what it really is.

After reading his girlfriend messaged after he asked that he is going to the convenience store and if she is have something to let her buy. She said to buy her a tampon and he agreed.

“Excuse me.” Jimin raised his left hand to catch the cashier's attention since Y/N told him to buy a tampon. As his first time buying it, he doesn't know what it really is, he just remembered a few things Y/N described what it is.

“What is it, sir?” The cashier asked since he seems to be finding something. “Where's the tampon section?” He asked. “It's on the right sir.” The cashier said and he just gave him an awkward smile.

“C-Can I get a large tampon?” He scratched the back of his neck, the cashier just gave him an ‘Are you kidding me’ look. They were having a staring contest for 10 seconds but then. “A what sir?” The cashier asked and he thought he was dying of embarrassment right now.

“You know.. like a large tampon.” He said with confidence but the cashier just gave him a straight expression. He doesn't know if the cashier is going to burst into laughter because of how he is finding what Y/N wants him to buy.

“You know.. the ones for the poom poom girls you know.. that thing?” He explained but still got a straight expression from the cashier. “Oh my, I think I'm going to pee on my pants right now.” He thought. “Like.. What- Did I stutter?” He chuckled.

“Sir, that's not how they're measured.” The cashier said. “What do you mean?” Jimin asked. “They're measured by whatever flow your girlfriend has so does she have light flow, medium flow, or heavy flow?” The cashier explained. “My girl doesn't rap.” Jimin replied.

“Oh my god just go with the pad please.” The cashier said getting stressed out with him. “Or please leave the store, thank you.” Then, Jimin took out his phone to call his girlfriend. “Y/N, i got kicked out from the convenience store.”