chapter thirty six

3 weeks later

Tyla's POV

"Who's viewing the house?," Tae asks as I'm making sure I look proper.

"Trey and JB,"

"That's cute,"

I finally finished studying  to be a real estate agent and I fortuntely got a job at a company that pays very well.

"I'm proud of you baby," Tae says.

"Thank you," I respond giving her a hug.

"What's  your day looking like tomorrow?,"

"Very clear,"

"Okay. It's time. Go do your thing princess," she says making me blush.

I get out of the car and walk to the house with the keys in my hands.

JB parks the car in the driveway and they both get out and walk towards me.

"Good morning. I hope all is well, how are the kids?," I ask.

"Morning. They are good,"

We walk in the house and into the kitchen, which JB seems  very interested in.

"This is the kitchen area, you have 2 ovens, 2 stoves, 2 sinks and an infinite number of cupboards. The grey and white colours make the kitchen a cool and calm environment,"

Once they ask all the questions they have we move on to the lounge and the dining room.

Then we go up to the bedrooms, there's 4 of them because Trey wanted rooms for Kayla and Jayla.

"I like these," Trey says nodding slowly.

We go back downstairs and I show them the pool area and the backyard which comes with a garden.

When they're done viewing we go back in the house and discuss prices, taxes and so on.

"I'm very impressed. You're great at what you do," JB says to me.

"Thank you,"

"We're going to view a few more houses but this is the best one so far, thank you,"

I walk them out of the house and we say our goodbyes.

They drive off and I walk to Tae's car.

"I am that nigga," I say showing off my suit.

"How'd it go?," she asks looking at me amused.

"It went great, they said this is the best one so far," I say then get in the car.

"I'm glad it went well,"

"Thank you baby,"

I turned to look at her.

"I'm actually mad at you,"

"What did I do?," she asks.

"You jumpstarted my period, I was supposed to start next week but I started today because of you! Now I'm in pain and I'm tired and I'm sick,"

"I'm sorry baby, let me take you home, get your bath going, make you food, get you some medicine, then you sleep on me. Would that make it better?," she asks holding my hands.

"Yes it would," I say in a calmer tone.

She smiles and starts the car.

The drive home is long so I fall asleep in the car.

We get home and she wakes me up. We walk in and I'm told to get ready to bath.

I get to her room and take off my clothes. Grab a fresh pad and underwear. I lay out my night clothes on the bed and head to the bathroom.

"Do I have a time limit?," I ask taking off everything once I'm inside.

"No baby, take as long as you need. Dinner will be ready in an hour," she says as I roll up my pad in newspaper and put it in a plastic.

She leaves and I get in the bath.

The water is hot, just how I like it. I lean more into the tub and sigh in contentment. My pains are relieved by the heat.

I really love Tae with all my heart, I realise as I look at my nails.

Maybe I'm ready?

Hmm.

I start to wash myself and I get out of the tub while drying myself.

I sit on the toilet while putting on my fresh pad, clean the tub, then walk out of the bathroom.

I go to the bedroom and sit on the bed, starting to moisturize my legs.

I put on my night clothes after moisturising the rest of my body and walk to the kitchen.

I hug Tae from behind.

"Thank you baby, for all of this, I appreciate it everytime," I say leaning my head on her back.

"You're welcome my love. I'll do it everytime," she says to me while we sway from side to side.

I let go of her back because she was frying something and I did not want to burn my hands.

I sit at the couch and wait for her to finish.

She sets my plate on my lap with a fork and some juice.

"Thank you baby!," I say swinging my feet before digging in.

She laughs wholeheartedly and sits next to me.

I finish my food and take my meds while she washes the dishes.

She comes back and we go to her bedroom.

She sleeps with her back on the bed.

I lay my head on her chest and fall asleep.

Tae's pov
I caress Tyla's hair as she sleeps on me.

"I think soon is the time," I say to Bree on the phone.

"Are you sure about this?," She asks.

"Yeah, I love her. It's been 3 years, I can't wait,"

"If she says no?,"

"Then she says no and I will wait, I'm patient,"

"I respect that, let me know if you need anything," she says

"I will, thank you,"

"Always," she says and ends the call.

Tyla groans on my chest and gets up.

"Baby?," she says in a state of sleep.

"You're safe, baby," I say rubbing her face.

She gets up and goes to the bathroom.

She comes back and lays on me.

"I love you Tae," she says falling back to sleep on me.

"I love you, my love," I say to her, kissing her forehead.