chapter six

Tyla's POV

I answer my phone before the noise wakes everyone up.

"Hello," I say rubbing my eye.

"Nigga where are you?," Ace says sounding relieved.

"I'm at Nyla's house, that party was wild though,".

"Yeah I know, people died, I was worried," she says sadly.

"Awww you were worried about little old me,".

"Yes you dumbass I'm serious, are you okay?,".

"Yeah just tired as a bitch, you?,".

"I'm alright," she says.

"Cause you were fucking one of your hoes," I say lowly.

"Whatchu say?,".

"Nothing gotta go bye bestie love you gang," I end the call.

I stretch and see Nyla sleeping next to me. She didn't sleep well the whole night. I fix my bonnet and sit up. Nyla wakes up and puts her head on her crossed arms.

"Morning," she says.

"Wassgood, you feel better?," I ask and she nods. We hear a knock on the door.

"Come in hoe," Nyla says and I just look at her.

Trey walks in and sits on the desk. "Good morning, SpongeBob and Mickey mouse," he says.

"Please leave me alone with your Dora the explorer bonnet, socks and pants," Nyla says and I laugh.

"Dora was and still is the best cartoon ever," he says in defence.

"Ahem, no it's SpongeBob," I say fixing my bonnet.

"Please settle down children the big boss is Mickey Mouse and that's that,"

"Y'all better sit down, Bubble Guppies been running this shït," JB says walking in the room.

"Cap," I whisper.

"Where'd you get those hickeys on your neck?," I ask Trey looking at him.

"Don't stress about that ms girll let's get you ready for your day," he says smiling then pushing me to the bathroom.

I bath and the rest then walk out fully clothed. "Girl that will not do at all," Trey says shaking his head.

"Are we going feminine or masculine today Tyla?," He asks with his makeup bag.

"Both," I say and he hums.

After I've been dressed I look at myself in the mirror and smile.

"Thank you," I hug him.

"Anytime," he says then walks out with JB.

"I'm heading out," I say to Nyla and she nods

"Don't get busy in the car with her," she smiles. I go out of the house and in my car.
...................

I park at the side of the restaurant, this looks fancy, but not too fancy. I walk in and spot Tae sitting in a booth in the corner. I walk to her and sit down.

"Hey Tae," I say and she smiles a little.

"I thought you weren't going to come," she says looking a little nervous.

"I wouldn't do that," I say then look at the menu.

We order our food and talk about a lot of random things and I notice that she's a good listener. Our food arrives and we dig in.

"Do you like star gazing?," she asks me.

"Yes I do, wanna go do it with me sometime?,".

"Yeah," she says and I smile. We finish eating then pay and leave. We walk to a park and sit there for a while. I sit close to the river and just look into it then zone out.

"Tyla,".

"Yeah," I look at her.

"I'm sorry, for bullying you, I was going through a lot and I took it out on you, I know that doesn't justify it, but that's my reason," she says looking at me then she looks away.

"I accept your apology but I don't know if I have or can forgive you yet, I wanna see how this friendship or whatever goes for sure," I say and she nods.

We leave and say our goodbyes. I get in my car and sigh, I need to go see my therapist tomorrow. I drive back to my house. When I'm in I put on Rod Wave's new album. I start with tombstone.

"Finally I'll be resting in peace, finally, finally," I clean then watch some Netflix. My phone vibrates and I answer.

"Hello,"

"Hey it's Tae, did you get home safe?,"

"Yeah I did, you?,"

"Yeah,"

I hum then look at the number she's calling me with.

"Wait Tae, how did you know it wasn't safe at that party,"

"I can't tell you that right now, I have to go,"

"Bye," I say and she drops the call.

I watch some more Netflix and then go to bed.

....................................................
It's been a long minute

I had writer's block.

Heniways, go drink some water and oil your hair luv

~D🖤✨