chapter fourteen

Read that above^^

Trey's POV
I get two last roses from the garden to give JB. I like spoiling him. Walking in I see him asleep on the couch. I put a blanket on him and turn off the TV.

He wakes up an hour later and sits up rubbing his eyes. "Good afternoon baby," I say holding his hand and pulling him up. I lead him to our bedroom. "I got you some things," I say showing him the bed with roses, chocolates, some hoodies and teddy bear.

He looks surprised then confused. "Thank you baby but what is all of this for?," he asks looking at me. "It's for you," I say feeling a little sad inside. Does he not like that I got him?. I thought he'd be happy and going crazy but he's just... confused. "Thank you baby I love them," he says hugging me. "You're welcome," I say lowly.

....
Tyla's POV
"Tae you don't understand," I say falling on her legs. She plays with my hair. "It's so irritating, I'm dying," I sigh loudly. "It's like someone is stabbing me over and over again,". "It's going to be over soon," she says calmly.

"No it's not, it's going to happen again next month and after and the years after, this is just horrible," I say putting my head on her lap. "You have to go through this, it's natural," she says calmly again.

"But if God knew I was gay from the beginning why would he give me a period? I don't take real dick so why is this necessary," I say groaning. "Maybe I need some weed," I say standing up and she pulls me back down. "Drugs aren't the answer love," she says holding me down by my waist.

"Stop being so calm!!," I say now rolling on to the floor.

She smiles at me, pulling me

"But pills are also drugs and they help me,". "Now you know those are two different types of drugs," she says looking me in my eyes. "Okay," I say sighing. My phone rings.

"Hello,"

"Hey Trey, you want to smoke some weed with me? Tae won't let me," I say into phone and she straight faces me.

"I'm just joking but what's up," I smile innocently at Tae.

"You want to go out? Not a long time, just to chill," he says sounding sad.

"Yeah I'm down, are you okay?,".

"Not really," he says sadly. "Okay, where do you want us to meet?," I ask trying to get off Tae's lap but she pulls me down again.

"The park in an hour or so, is that fine?," he asks in a low voice.

"Of course, I'll see you then," I say then he ends the call.

"Tae baby I have to go meet up with Trey," I say trying to get up but this nigga really won't let me go. She holds my chin and makes me look at her.

"You better not smoke any weed, I'm serious okay," she says and I nod. "Words baby,". "I won't,". She lets me get off her lap. I go get my stuff, I know Tae means well but I won't go through that phase again. "Bae I'm leaving," I shout out. "Bye baby," she says.

.....

I spot Trey by the swings. "Hey friend," I say sitting on the one next to him. "Hi," he says then sighs. "You good?,". "Yeah, so I was watching this movie right," he says playing with his hands. Something he does when he's explaining what happened to him in a movie.

"Yeah,". "There were two people, a couple, and one of them, let's call him K, bought a gift for the other," he says then goes quiet. "Mhm," I hum waiting. "So the other one didn't reacted the way K was hoping they would, they looked confused and scared almost, it's just...why would the other one react like that?," he says and I finally connect the dots.

"Well if we look at it on a deeper level, it would probably be because of them not receiving that many gifts as a child. Or not that much love and probably when it was given there was always a catch," I say and he nods understanding.

"So like not knowing how to react to things they never got before?," he says now looking at me. "Something like that, it's like imposter syndrome and just do research on trauma, it will explain a lot," I say and he nods. "Can I advise you?," I ask him and he looks at me.

"I know K is you and I think you should tell JB how you feel and he can explain then you guys can understand each other,". "I'll try to but I...,". "You don't want to bring it up," I say reading his mind and he nods. "You have to otherwise it's going to eat you up inside,".

"No it won't,". "You'll constantly think about it and won't really know when to buy him gifts or which ones to buy and a whole lot of other things, save yourself the mental energy and confess to him," I say and he exhales harshly. "Okay," he says putting his head in his hands.

"I'm just never really good with confrontation, I don't want to make the other person feel bad,". "If you don't confront the issue it's gonna help them but it will kill your happiness, that's what's more important, your happiness," I say now standing in front of him.

"I'm not saying it's gonna be easy Trey but I know you love JB and want this to last, so you have to try to confront the issue when it starts, you get me?," he nods slowly and we sit in a comfortable silence.

After half an hour of swinging he gets off his swing and gives me a hug. "Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it," he says. "Anytime my nigga," I say hugging him back then I dap him up. "Let's go," he says and we walk out of the park.

......................................................

Someone once told me that before you date somebody, look at how they are when they with their siblings to see how angry they get and if you can deal with it. Then decide if you want to continue the relationship.

Hope that helps somebody.

Heniways updates might be slow I start exams soon. Pray for me.

~D🖤✨