The professor thankfully hadn't noticed her odd behavior and called her out for it. Instead, he was talking about more boring things. Or maybe that was just to Camila. In the whole lecture hall, she was the only one who wasn't paying attention to the man in front.

She rolled her eyes to herself, checking her watch again. Just a few more minutes. Just a few more minutes and she'll be able to leave this godawful lecture. So she remained calmly sat on her seat for the remaining time, refusing to listen or to appear inattentive to the professor. She clasped her hands and bobbed her leg slightly, showing her impatience, however.

Once the lecture ended and the professor tried to drag out his time a little bit longer, Camila groaned against to herself and started packing her things. She shut her laptop and zipped up her bag after shoving a textbook into it. When the students started standing up and leaving the room, she immediately followed in a haste. She didn't even know why she was in a hurry.

Making her way down the descending aisle, keeping herself from going off on the slow walkers in front of her. She had an intense pet peeve for people who stalled her. Luckily for them, they had reached the end of the aisle before Camila could even open her mouth.

She brushed past the other students and quickly footed her way to the exit. But before she could even get there, she had to be halted.

"Ms. Cabello?" her professor called. Camila stopped in her tracks and straightened up, clenching her jaw and taking a deep breath to calm herself down. She desperately needed to get out of that room right now to find something else to waste her time and energy on. Being distracted with Lauren Jauregui was making her so irate, and everything that has been happening was getting on her nerves.

She just hoped she wouldn't lash out on her professor.

Turning around, she calmly strode her way to the aged man, raising her eyebrows slightly in question. "Yes, sir?" she asked.

He shuffled through papers on his desk and piled some on the side. "Are you okay?" he asked, stopping his business to look at his student. He was eyeing her questioningly as he leant on his desk with one arm.

Camila furrowed her brows. "Why wouldn't I be?" she asked confusedly with a tilt of the head.

Her professor shrugged. "I saw you up there, Ms. Cabello. You weren't paying attention," he sighed. "Your participation in the lectures has been declining since a few days ago," he said. "I can't help but wonder if something is wrong."

The young student chuckled and shook her head, trying to appear convincing. The sooner she convinced the man, the faster she'll get out of that room and find something to bury herself into. "I'm totally fine, sir. Nothing to be worried about."

The man eyed her intently, as if trying to see a flaw in her lies. "Are you sure? The distraction isn't because of the upcoming presentation, right?" he queried. "I know how ruthless your opponents can be when put on the field. I've seen their defenses and I know they're something to be worried about."

Oh, trust me, sir. The distraction is not about that at all.

"I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle," Camila said with a smile.

Her professor chuckled and shook his head fondly. "You are so much like your father," he stated nostalgically. "The determination, the pride, the wit... it all writes Alejandro on you." He sighed. "He was one of my most favorite students when he was your age." He grinned.

Despite her hurry, Camila couldn't help but smile. People had always said they all saw her father in her and her father was her role model. Her father was somebody to pride about, and she was glad she could be compared to him.