Making Love ❤️

Start from the beginning

She jerked back in pleasure, but his hand held her tight to him. His tongue dipped into her mouth, touching her tongue, her palate, and running across her gums. The sensation was amazing. She tentatively touched her tongue to his, and he rubbed his along hers in a dance that set her nerves on fire. A small moan escaped her throat, and his groan answered it as he wrapped his arm around her, picking her up in bridal style.

He gently placed her on his bed and she closed her eyes as soon as her back hit the soft mattress.

He hovered over her and kissed her once more, with utmost passion. He released her lips after another minute, running kisses up her jaw line and stopping to nibble her ear lobe. He pulled back, running his hand through her hair.

"So beautiful!" he breathed.

She found herself panting for breath, and he smiled at her, this time with a hint of wolfish delight in his eyes.

"No need to be nervous Maya. We can do it only when you are comfortable. I'll wait for you, forever if you want." He said, sensing her discomfort. Though his heart and words said this, his soul was overpowering with something else.

"I'm comfortable with you." She said, hiding her blushing cheeks with her hairs as she turned it more into the pillow.

"Are you sure Maya? As I said, no pressure. We have a lifetime to go ahead." He asked her again.

"I'm sure." Even though she wanted to say lovely words to him depicting how much she loves and trusts him, her shyness restricted her words.

But, those two words was everything Xavier lost his control over.

She gasped again as he lowered his head and licked up her neck, from collar bone to chin, then kissed her more deeply than before

She gasped again as he lowered his head and licked up her neck, from collar bone to chin, then kissed her more deeply than before. She found her tongue answering his, stroke for stroke.

She felt Xavier's hand going into the tshirt of her night suit. He slowly rubbed his thumb over her underboob part , earning a moan from her. He so desperately wanted to get rid of that shirt which acted as a barrier to him.

He gently tugged onto the button of her shirt and looked into Maya's eyes.

"May I?" He asked, seeking permission. She nodded her head, making him happy to his fullest.

"Maya, you are heavenly beautiful." Xavier said, leaving Maya blushing furiously as her threw her shirt somewhere in the room.

He stroked her shoulder, down her arm, lifting her hand to his own shoulder, then stroked back up her arm and down her side, her stomach , her navel part. He kissed every part of her upper body as if that is the only thing he was born to do.