Anna knows truth🖤

Maya's pov:

I was resting on my bed when He came inside . He had a tray in his hand. I got up and sat on the bed.
He came and sat near my feet on the bed.

"Liam left and gave me the prescription and your diet chart . You need to have this right now."

I looked at the tray and found that it was porridge. I hated that so much. I scrunched my face looking at it and that's when he said, " You are in no position to deny this right now Maya."

How rude is he! He even orders a sick person and talks to him rudely.

I was kind of getting intimidated by him. He had this aura around him that screams dominance and arrogance. Not wanting to increase my anxiety anymore , I quickly ate the porridge and took the medicines he gave me. Later, he walked away from my room.

As soon as he went, I was lost in my thoughts. Is my life gonna be the same everytime?
From my childhood , not that I am complaining, but it's a fact that I got less of those happy moments and more of the anxiety, depression and much more that's not healthy and normal . I was always a child who needed attention , pampering and some soft words from my parents . But, never got those . I learnt to deal with it.
Then, I wanted to make my passion ,my career . But I wasn't allowed that too. Still, I dealt with it . Rather than cursing my fate , I developed a liking towards technology and softwares . Now, I'm really happy about that. Then, when I learnt to embrace my destiny, I wanted to be independent for myself , to get a home , to live my life by myself but even that's not what I got to do . I was made to do instead.
I was made to decline the offer I got from the campus placement in a multinational company. I had always been a good student. So, it was offering me a six figure job , a good position and a good guidance . That's what I guess a person expects in a normal job. Many people get these things after struggling for almost half of their professional lives. But, I was offered all these things even before completion of my education . But, I didn't get to do that also.

Like a normal girl , even I wanted a beautiful love life . After that incident , I thought never to love again . But somewhere in the corner of my heart, I had this feeling or a desire to have a beautiful life with a partner who understands me, respects me ,values me and most importantly loves me the way I am. I wanted a partner who would not expect me to follow his orders but would encourage me to do something I love . I always dreamt of a life where my dreams matter to my partner as much as his matters to him .
But as they say not all dreams are meant to come true . Some dreams remain ' just dreams ' . I think that even my dreams will remain 'just dream'.

No one has seen the future. I cannot tell what will happen with me the very next moment . But, I know for sure that living life like this will be a lot of pain for me. I won't be able to survive like this .
Mr. Adams is a complete stranger for me. We are married just for the namesake. I know it's just been a day but still, even in this one day he called me a slut and assumed that I am might be pregnant with someone's child. I cannot live my life like this with the person who doesn't value me or my character . I need to have a talk with him.
I was busy with my thoughts when a knock on my door disturbed me.

" Come in ."I said . There comes Anna . She looked at me with tearful eyes. I guessed that she might be feeling bad about my condition. She came and sat near me.
" I am really really very sorry dear. Because of me you are in this condition. I didn't know that my insistence would bring you in such a bad condition . I am really very very sorry .I am guilty. Please forgive me child ."
She apologized to me as if she was at fault here.

"Anna please don't cry. It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I didn't eat anything from the last two days. I was at fault . You are not. You please stop crying . I don't know what made you assume that I might be angry at you. Trust me, I am not . You are the only one in this house, with whom I think I can talk without having any fear. I have known you only for a day but still I can say that you meant no harm to me . Please don't apologize . I request you please."