New Story Update

His Innocent Wife

With all the love and support that I recieved from you guys for my first work 'Miss Fragile and Mr Powerful' , I have dared to bring into reality yet one more of my imagination.

Maya and Xavier will always remain my favourites, no matter what. On lots of requests from you guys, I have also started to work on Liam and Daisy's story as a sequel of Miss Fragile and Mr Powerful.

But, this new story, has been into my mind for so long that I couldn't wait to bring it to you guys. I hope you show the same love and support to this as you showed previously. Your support and love has made my earlier work reach thousands of people and I hope to see the same here too. I promise that I have learnt a lot from the previous and won't commit the same mistakes again.

One more thing. All my works are purely out of my imagination. All the characters are what I imagine. They have nothing to do with anyone. I try very hard to not hurt anyone's feelings. But, if by chance this happens, then I'm extremely sorry. Constructive criticism is always welcome. But, please don't spread any hate.

Here's the glimpse of it.

His Innocent Wife:

Landing up in an uncomfortable situation with an extremely innocent girl and getting tied in a knot of marriage to save her life was the least expected thing for a cold hearted businessman like Abhinav

Abhinav Shukla, 28, the one and only businessman to grab the title of the best CEO in India consecutively for the last 3 years. No one would dare to cross him any way. If anyone did, they've been through hell. Hardworking, devilishly handsome, arrogant and the most feared CEO. But, for his family and friends, he is total opposite. Lovable, sweet, caring and most importantly respecting everyone.

Nisha Sharma, 19, residing in a small town in Maharashtra. In India, mostly in villages and small towns, it is still considered that a girl is a liability and burden for parents. Nisha was no different. Even though being an extremely talented and intelligent student, she was forced by her people to give up the right to educate further. Most kind and selfless person one would ever meet. Looking for happiness in every single thing and trying every way to make the ones around her happy, was her most favourite thing.

Dig more into the story when two extremely different, yet two destined personalities meet under uncomfortable circumstances and are tied by the destiny together by the holy bond of marriage.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/318961888?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=_sg_dreamer_&wp_originator=WW2mp4KHV0WY2L9Xoeb7v%2B68XGMWWujVi8Lf5WAbg22kOgxyqdKSnkqj1C%2F%2FCEjSm7yJkQWmzxHNxaxzrktooshjSUIjnZRH3CVdPvRVhR3VmOaIb3T5wgI2elIU0iC0