Night🖤

Xavier's pov:

Everything just went amazing today. I talked and apologized to Mimi. After knowing the truth about Maya , I apologized to her for my behaviour. My sister forgave me. All thanks to Maya for this. The Dinner was something that brought me back all the good memories of me, Dan , Lucas and Mimi together. Having Maya with us just made it even more memorable.

Lucas shared some work related issues with me and even I took his advice over certain deals. We talk to each about work , whenever we feel a need of suggestions regarding certain matters.
Apart from having a law firm, Lucas also runs a successful chain of hotels and restaurants. Even though, he has people managing everything at different levels, still it sometimes gets difficult for him to make time for Dan. Even she herself is a lot busy with her work. But, still both of them are matured enough to know each other's condition. Even though, work becomes their priority sometimes, but,they very well know how to take time out for each other.

They have the perfect professional as well as personal life balance between them. Both of them take interest in each other's work and help each other out with various issues. Most importantly love between them keeps them motivated towards their career as well as towards each other. Like normal couples even they have arguments and disagreements. But, they have this beautiful concept with them -
"When one person shouts or argues in anger, the other should keep quite . When his anger cools down , then the other person talks. Because when two people argue with the same intensity and anger, the argument turns into a fight that never resolves easily."

It means that when both the people argue with the same passion, the argument turns into fight. Being quite for sometime infront of our partner, doesn't make us any less. It just sometimes proves our maturity.
So, whenever Dan is angry, Lucas waits till her anger subsides and then he states his point. Same goes with Dan whenever Lucas loses his cool over something.

Above all , they both are really matured people who respect and love each other so much that, they only know how to argue not to fight.
We had a few drinks at the bar I have at my mansion . And Lucas being Lucas, got drunk only after a few drinks. I tucked him to bed in Dan's room on second floor.

I looked at him while he was sleeping. He, for sure was a devil. But, while sleeping, he really looked like a peaceful saint. I'm really lucky to have a best friend like him who stands by me everytime . He is the brother, I never had. I really thank God that I have him with me at every point of my life, having my back and being my support.

My eyes fell on the beautiful collage in Dan's room

My eyes fell on the beautiful collage in Dan's room. These guys look so much in love even in pictures. Sometimes, I'm jealous of them. They have a person to whom they can go after a tiresome day , talk , laugh , cry and express emotions without any fear of being judged by the other. Above all , they have someone who loves them with the same intensity and selflessness as the other.

 Above all , they have someone who loves them with the same intensity and selflessness as the other