One Time Preformance : Byers + Munson

Start from the beginning

"Give them hell babe." He breathes out as he breaks the kiss.

"Kill that asshole." I whispered into his lips.

"Just for you." He winks.

"Hey, Steve? Make him pay." Steve nods at Eddie. Steve grabs my hand, taking a long look at me before we parted ways. He places his hand on my cheek, smiling down.

"Ill be back for you, I promise, then I give you your ring." He lets go and takes off with Nancy and Robin. I stood there, watching him leave. Everything will go as planned. Eddie placed his hand on my shoulder. I took one last sigh and walked back with boys to the trailer.

Eddie and I drilled in metal boards and wrapped wire around the door for the bats not to come in. Dustin set up the Amplifiers on the roof. I helped him down and we admired the work we did.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." I fist bumped Eddie.

"Now for the fun part." We ran inside and followed Eddie to his room.

"Jesus Chr..." he chuckles as he looked at his guitar hanging on the wall. "It's like... she was destined for an alternate dimension." As he grabbed it, his fingers touched the strings. "What do you say, Henderson? Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?"

"That a rhetorical question?"

"Let's do it." He takes off his other guitar and hands me it. "Here you go."

"Thanks." I put the strap around my shoulder.

"Take care of her."

"Now now Eddie, something this beautiful, you know I will." I smiled. We headed up to the roof and connected our guitars to the amp.

"Whats the song?" Eddie turns to me.

"Master of Puppets?"

"You are amazing." He smiles at me.

"Better catch up." I took out a pick, ready to play.

"Not a chance."

"Let's hope they hear this." Dustin said as he connected the power to the amps. The feedback shook my bones. I was ready.

"Chrissy, this is for you." Eddie and I strumming the strings, the bass was so loud, i knew that the bats would come. We bopped our heads as we played, mouthing the words to the song, shaking our heads. Eddie and I turned to each other as we played, smiling.

Dustin looks into his binoculars, I couldn't hear him but i knew we had about a few seconds left. Dustin showed us, 30 seconds. We nodded our heads. We touched and leaned on each other's backs as we played faster. 20 seconds left. My heart was beating. I pushed off of Eddie and started to bend backwards as I played ferociously as we did a solo. 10 seconds left. I pulled myself back, whipping my hair back and forth. 5 seconds left. I strummed my last string. 1 second. The music fades and I landed on my knees, breathing heavily.

The three of us saw the bats coming in hot, we jumped down the roof, we ran for our lives, screaming and swearing as bats were already here. We got inside, shutting the gate, just in time as the bat swooped in.

"Hurry! Come on!" I pushed the boys inside, shutting the door behind me, panting.

"Dude! Most metal ever!" We all jumped up and down, meaning, Eddie and Dustin grabbing me into their circle, making me jump. I gotta say, so excited that we just did that. That was amazing! That had my blood pumping!

"When you bend backwards playing!" Eddie grabs me, circling me. "We gotta be in a band together! The way you did that solo so freakin fast! Wow!"

"That solo you did, blew my mind!" We all had a moment." Okay okay." I stopped them. "Lets do what we are supposed to do so we can go home." The boys nodded and we got our gear. The bats banged and screamed at the trailer. The three of us circled around, the boys with their spears and shields. I twirled the bat around my fingers. The bats stopped all of the sudden. Why?

"Hey, dipshits! Give up that easy, huh?" Dustin yells.

"Shh! Is that really necessary?" I nudged him.

"They're on the roof." We looked up as we heard snarling and walking from above.

"They can't get in through there, can they?" Just as Dustin said that, a bat found its way in from the vent. We all jumped as it hissed. The boys charged at it, stabbing it with the spears.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" They kept yelling. It wouldn't die. "Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" Eddie comes in, punching the shield into the ceiling, trapping the bats.

"Nice."

"Thanks." Eddie catches his breath.

"Are there other vents?" I asked him. His eyes widen.

"Oh, shit! Shit! Shit! Shit." We ran into his room but the bats beat us to it. I swung the bat as we backed up out of the room.

"Shit! Shit!" We closed the door, running to the rope.

"That's not gonna hold! Let's go! Let's go!" Wendy tosses the belongings, backpacks up.

"Come on! Quickly!" As Dustin climbs up with Wendys help, he told Wendy to toss the stuff to him. She tossed Steves bat, guitars and Eddie turns to Wendy. He kneels down and helps her up. Once she gets to the other side, shes ready to get Eddies stuff before he jumps. "Eddie, come on! Let's go! Eddie, you're so close! Let's go!" As Eddie climbs, the bats were going to come in any moment. He looks up at the two. Wendy has this look in her eye. Eddie wouldn't dare. He just stares at her. All he can think of was his promise to Steve. Keep her safe. Protect her. Thats all he heard, was his voice telling him to do so.

"Eddie." Her voice cracks. The bats were breaking the door. "Eddie! What are you doing?" He cuts the rope so they won't come after him, protecting them. "No!"

"Eddie! Eddie, stop!" Dustin yells from above to his friend. "Eddie, stop! Stop! Stop! Eddie, what are you doing?"

"I'm buying more time." He smiles at them as he runs out of the trailer.

"No! Eddie, please!"

AN: OKAY! So I couldn't wait to post this so double post! Im too impatient to show you all my ideas. Monday will be the next one!