Chapter 2 - Mowgli's Road

{Song:
                      Mowgli's Road
                                                     by: MARINA}

Leo's Pov:

As I stepped into the small room I saw 4 others already there waiting. They all looked nervous but also somewhat excited.

I made my way to the middle of the room, where some of the chairs were, and took a seat.

I can't believe this is happening. I thought to myself looking around my surroundings a little more and taking glances of the people here.

Assuming they made it into the 12 too, I wanted to see who I was working with.

There were three girls and a boy.

The boy was sitting in the corner fidgeting with his hands and bouncing his leg up and down. He had red hair- but not the natural kind, he definitely dyed it.

I took my gaze off of him and traveled to the next person, she had big brown eyes and her hair was up in a bun. I could tell she was breathing fast but she also looked a little relieved.

Moving on, I thought finding the next person to stare at and make assumptions about.

This one was interesting, I could tell. She had pink-orangish hair with a band tee on and some ripped jeans. She was on her phone violently texting someone, she looked pretty excited and was smiling at her self.

She probably likes doja cat. I smirked knowing my accusation about her was absolutely spot on.

Next!

My head turned to the last girl in the room.

She had long light blue hair that almost looked blonde. She still had her envelope gripped in her hands tight.

Her face was pale and tinted red on the cheeks. You look like you're going to faint! I chuckled in my head at my skills of reading people.

Suddenly the door swung open and a tall soft looking boy walked in the room. He had dark eyes and dark hair with freckles scattered around his face.

Cutie.

I studied him a little more as he walked towards the back of the room to take seat.

Silence.

"Are we going to introduce our selves or just sit here the rest of the day?" My head looked over to the sound of the voice.

My eyes lit up a little bit noticing it was the fun girl with the bright hair. I nodded and turned to face her so she could she I had her attention.

"Okay, I'll start." She smiled seeing that everyone in the room agreed with her, "My names Gemini and I'm 19."

She looked around as everyone said hi and smiled at her.

"Who wants to go next?" She asked looking at me and the light blue haired girl.

"I'll go, I guess?" The girl motioned her hand to herself.

"Um, I'm Cancer and I'm also 19." She told everyone.

"Wait like the d-" the red haired boy didn't even get to finish his sentence when she interrupted him, "Yes, like the disease." She sighed like she had been asked the question many times before.

"Okay, I'll go next." I said after she finished, "My names Leo Lioness and I'm 19 like all of the rest of you."

Everyone waved and said hello but before anyone could speak again we heard a loud bang from the hallway.