Preface

Hello! First off, I'd like to say that I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters found in Harry Potter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hello! First off, I'd like to say that I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters found in Harry Potter. I do, on the other hand, own the characters I invent and the additions I make to their relationships. Given that a lot of Regulus Black's life is headcannon, I own many aspects of his character growth throughout this book. 

Many a pureblood has been forced to marry for blood rather than for love. It isn't a new system, though with the Sacred 28 dying out, every child which comes of age is made to marry by their parents.

Regulus black, the new heir to the most Noble house of Black, was never expecting the partner he was assigned. Partially because of who she is to he and his friends, though mostly because she's the one and only slytherin that has ever accomplished many of the things she's accomplished.

Malayah Gaunt, daughter of Morphin Gaunt and cousin of Tom Riddle Himself. She doesn't believe in love at all, but who could blame her? She is one of two living Gaunts, secondary heir to the fortune of Salazar Slytherin.

Her brother is to carry on the family name. She is to carry on the family genes.

And who better to do it with then a man she's never gotten along with once in her life. A man that she desperately wants to love, for the sake of her future. 

Not to mention that he's stuck with a death mark which condemns he and his family no matter what, a mark he never wanted to have and will likely never be able to be rid of. A mark that may well kill him.

Warning: This book contains the following: 

- Forced Marriage/Arranged Marriage 

- Death 

- War 

- Familial disputes and child abuse 

- Smut 

- Longhaul relationship 

- bullying and slut shaming

- Smoking

- Drinking

- Child abandonment

- Cursing

- Vomiting

- Extreme arguments

- Anxiety attacks, anxiety disorder

Thank you for reading!

- Wren M.