Vyan : am i right Xavier, you'll not mind if i join your lil celebration.. will you?

Vyan asked in an innocent tone, rubbing salt in Xavier's wounds, Xav smile hiding his tears.

Xavier : why would I mind ofcourse you can join if czar want it, than iam fine with it..

Vyan smiles mischievous.. yes asshole that's right, it's good you know it, you should know your place, she wants me not you, and she never will and iam gonna make sure of it, vyan thought to himself, flashing his best fake smile towards Xavier.

Vyan : oh boy you don't know how badly she wants me more than anything else or any one..

Vyan said with a mocking tone, and xav can understand what his words truly means. And what he is trying to do, Xavier didn't understand whether to laugh at him or feel pity, he didn't know what else vyan wanted more, even after having Xavier's whole world around his little finger in the form of czarina, what else he desires for. Vyan will be the most stupidest thing in these whole world if he still didn't understand how lucky he is to have what xav himself desires for all these years, but he is not lucky to have it.

Aiden : okay so now it's done, we are going to celebrate a selection party of xavy,.

Aiden said with an cheerful voice trying to ease the dense intense atmosphere..

Time skip..

It wouldn't be wrong if someone said that The atmosphere at dinning table was hella tense, with Ethan grace, Xavier and vyan sitting at same dining table, opposite each other, not more than few words pass between any of them, either they indirectly moke eachother or either they indirectly warn the other, that's all, everytime they poke there food with there fork they imagine the other face in place of the food, as for grace and ethan they didn't even want to join the dinner, if it's not for czar and Xav they shouldn't have eaten in the same table as vyan, they just glare at each other more than the poor food in the thier respective plate, with all the warning glares and all they finally end there dangerous dinner session, as for vyan he was restless seeing the interaction between czarina and xav the way Xavier sevre her favourite food in her plate, the way he look at her like she is the only one in these whole world, the way they tease each other, only in these few mere hours xav presence around czar make him insane, he didn't understand how the hell ryan managed to see these all these months, didn't he feel the way he is feeling now, restless, lost, jealous, possessive, suffocating, uneasy all sort of uncomfortable feeling and he is losing his mind every second..

while grace and Ethan are enjoying his restlessness from the opposite side of the sofa, it's giving them an satisfactory happiness, seeing one of the evan like this, now they know what they have to do to teach him an lesson, how stupid they are for searching a way outside when they have a trump card just under their sleeve, grace look at Ethan and there eyes locked, as they both nodded with that satisfactory smirk.

Currently they all are sitting in the hall room, ryan czar and xav are sitting in one sofa while grace Ethan and Aiden are sitting opposite to them, as for Caleb he is occupying the left side of the single sofa, he is happy seeing his princess smiling, laughing wholeheartedly, he doesn't care about the reason which make her smile, does it matter hell no the only thing he cares about is that she is happy like before.. her smile which is stolen from her by one the evan, and now look her smile was back to her through another evan, it sounds like deja vu. Like what one brother has taken was returned by another brother.