What love feels like Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Candi)

Candi: That's it I'm going over there and I'm fucking that bitch up" she said talking to herself

I walked back and forth with my heels clicking against the ground. I'm Candi and I'm French, Spanish, and white. I am 5:2 with blue eyes and long blonde hair. I have a nice round little ass that stands up right and 34C breast that were nice and round. It didn't sag at all. I have a perfect smile and teeth. I'm only twenty but I've been married to my wife since I was sixteen and we been dating since I was ten. I recently got off the phone with one of her little hoes. I had called my wife Gabi to see if you were hanging out tonight and she never answered the phone. Instead one of her little hoes answered it and started talking shit. That was it I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I decided not to drive because I enjoy walking and my ass still doesn't have my license yet. I finally arrived at my wife last location and banged on the door. She opened the door and looked surprise.

Candi: WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING HERE

She tried to calm me down which only enraged me more. I then her hoe come from behind her. I reached my arm across Gabi and grabbed a handful of her hair. I dragged her out the house and started fucking her up on her own porch. This girl did not get a hit it and I mean not one. Eventually Gabi pulled me off. She took me into the driveway and we started arguing.

Gabi: What the hell is your problem

Candi: Your my fucking problem

Gabi: Why did you hurt my friend

Candi: I can't believe your gonna ask my why I hurt your friend because you're mine and your out her sleeping with her

Gabi: Go home now

After that she walked off to the porch and help the girl inside and shut the door behind her. I couldn't believe what just happened. Yeah I was going home all right. When I got home I search through my closet. Finally I found a metal baseball bat and went outside and smashed her car with it. I know she is going to be pissed but who the fuck cares. I know my neighbors were looking at me like I'm crazy right now but they can all kiss my white ass. Once I felt satisfied I packed up a bag and walked about a mile to my old apartment. I'm glad I never got rid of it. I still had some clothes and stuff in here too. I rest the bag on my bed and decided I need to blow off some steam. I decided to head to the gym. I changed into some leggings and a sports bra. I tossed my hair in a ponytail, grabbed my purse and left the house. I took a taxi there. Once inside I started with lifting some weights. I was at least lifting 50 pounds right now. Everyone mistakes my small size and perky personality for a weakness. Like I can get crazy too. Don't take me for a joke and end up getting your ass beat. Somebody from behind started speaking.

Neya: Lol don't hurt yourself

Candi: I won't I got this

Neya: Your strong for someone so little

Candi: An your point is

Neya: That's sexy to me

I found myself blushing. I decided to look back and she was sexy as hell. She was stud: She had black hair that stopped at her neck, she looked at least 6 feet tall, brown eyes, light skin, was tatted and very buff. We had on the exact same sports bra. She was wearing basketball shorts with with hers and a pair of Nike's. She was lifting a hundred pounds like it was nothing. I guess I was staring to long because she said something.

Neya: Take a picture it will last longer" she said smiling

Candi: Maybe I will lol

Neya: Lol what's your name cutie

Candi: Candi but instead of a "Y" it's a "I" at the end

Neya: Well I'm Neya nice to meet you

We made small talk and this girl was hilarious. I then told her I was married and a sad expression appeared on her face. We talked a little longer then we decided to make a bet.

Neya: Okay cutie if you can lift this up the way I can. I won't bother you anymore but if you can't you have to give me your number and let me take you out

Candi: Deal

I walked over to the hundred pound weight and I tried to pick up but it was so heavy. The most I could lift is 50. I kept trying and she laughed at me. I finally gave up after I only got it a inch off the ground. I put my number in her phone and she smiled at me. After that I told her I had to go and left the gym.