He was performing songs off his freshman tape, now that he was signed on Moneybagg's label he was getting a newfound buzz.

"There go Key." Allure announced, her stomach turned once she saw Moo walking in beside him.

"Girl im not finna jump out my drawls for that man, I already gave him some coochie. I gotta play coo." Mel replied, causing her to laugh.

"Let's take another shot!" Mel suggested, Allure made up her face as she shook her head no.

"I can't, I'll just sip this lil Hennessy and coke." Allure spoke.

Allure was happy once the food came out, strip clubs always had the best food. It was definitely more than half of the reason she came.

Commotion caused Allure to look up, it seemed like a bit of arguing was going on. Allure made a mental note to be aware of her surroundings.

"They ass arguing?" Mel asked as she twisted her fork in her Cajun creamy pasta.

"Hell yeah." Allure replied as she slowly raised her drink to her mouth, she was busy watching the argument.

Before she knew it shots were fired sending the club into a frenzy, everyone shot up trying to flee the scene and protect themselves.

As all the commotion went on, so did the gun shots. Allure ran full force, in the midst she fell out of her left heel. Before she could even think to stop she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and began to run with her.

"I need my cousin!" Allure breathlessly yelled, she recognized the hand tattoos and felt better knowing it was Moo.

"I can't leave without my cousin Moo." She stressed again.

"She good." Moo spoke as he opened his car door for her.

Allure got in the car and caught her breath, once she was good she realized she left her purse. Luckily, she had her phone in her hand.

She went to her text thread with Mel and began typing a message.

You good? I'm leaving w Moo.

                Yeah I'm good girl, I'll call you later.

Moo hopped in the car and wasted no time driving off, Allure rested her head—just happy she made it out the club in one piece.

"What happened?" Allure asked.

"Some Glendale niggas came in there starting shit, you know woody plugged in so we ain't let it go down like that." Moo explained, Allure nodded her head. She understood a little bit.

"Was you shooting?" Allure asked, although she felt like she already knew the answer.

"Hell yeah, niggas was bussing at us so we started bussing back." Moo replied, Allure shook her head.

"Where you wanna go?" Moo asked, slightly looking over at Allure, "Nevermind, you going home in that short ass dress."

Allure chuckled, "What you mean?"

"That shit too little, got yo ass and titties out." Moo replied.

"I'm grown." Allure said as she playfully squeezed Moo's face. His chocolate skin was always so smooth, Allure could tell he was very hygienic.

She wanted to bring up their disagreement, but decided against it. They both seemed pretty okay about it and she didn't feel like revisiting the situation.

"Which house you think they gone pick?" Moo asked as he passed the blunt to Allure.