C55: What to Fear

Lou Muyan and the Lightning Leopard played against each other, which lasted for a while, and then she felt bored and decided to end the battle.

  This Tier 4 monster was domesticated by spirit beasts too early, and its wildness can no longer be compared with the monster beast that has to fight for the weak and the strong every day in the wild. In fact, its strength is still much inferior to that of the middle-rank sword spirit.

When the Lightning Leopard swooped forward again, Lou Mu Yan's eyes flashed, and the jade hand randomly compared a few times, and a solid fire-powered magic seal jumped in the palm of his palm.

  When the Lightning Leopard was getting close, she tapped her toes and walked sideways, pushing the seal in her hand directly into the Lightning Leopard's body.

   "Roar!!" The Lightning Leopard only felt that the internal organs and the monster house were about to be ignited. It spontaneously fell from mid-air, and its expression kept twitching in pain.

Lou Mu Yan's eyes were cold. Every time the monster attacked her, the rules were to face her and her dantian, not only wanted to destroy her face, but also wanted to take the opportunity to destroy her dantian, even if Gu Yanran instructed it to be unforgivable.

  In every confrontation, she has already used the fire element to draw a talisman into the body of the lightning leopard, and she can kill it with only one opportunity. It was only that the academy had stipulated that her life should not be harmed during the competition, so she turned to abolish its demon mansion and completely turned it into a waste beast.

  The monster house of the monster beast is similar to the human pubic pubic area. The monster’s absorption of elemental power can only be transformed into the monster power through the monster house. Therefore, the monsters and other beasts of the monster house are undoubtedly abolished.

   "What?" The people on the stand were dumbfounded, "Lou Muyan actually defeated the Tier 4 monster, my eyes are not blooming, right?"

   "Oh my God! Lou Muyan is so violent, I like it so much." A male student rubbed his eyes, his eyes showing admiration.

   "Yes! Beautiful women are beautiful women, and they are so charming when they are violent."

  This is the case in a world where strength is respected. You don’t have strength. No matter how strong your family background is and how beautiful you are, you will always be looked down upon by people, and you will be called a waste. If the strength is recognized by the public, the hearts of the people will change and they will also win the respect of others.

   "Damn, Lou Muyan, this tigress, is too violent." Xiao Ziang stared at Lou Muyan, with a look of excitement on his face.

   Then he greeted a big slap from Lou Muting on his shoulder, "You are the tigress, and your family are all tigresses. My sister is such a lovely beauty, where is the tigress?"

Lou Mubai also turned his head and glanced at Xiao Ziang faintly, the unhappiness in his eyes was full.

   Yunlan glanced at him irritably, and said disapprovingly: "Cousin, this is true temperament, take good care of your mouth."

  Xiao Ziang shrank his neck. He also called out that accidentally. He glanced at Yunluo aggrievedly and asked for help. When he saw him, he also disapproved of him. He suddenly grinned and said, "I'm kidding, kidding."

  "……"

   Lou Muyan defeated Tier 4 Monster Beast, making everyone in the stands including the VIP seats stunned. Not only is she fighting across tiers, she is also so fast, how much strength does she hide?