Chapter 39: I owe my deity a favor

Immediately, a series of soft vitality fell from the sky, wrapped in the gravel crushed by the black-clothed old man's sword aura, and reunited piece by piece. In just a moment, the cracks in the underground bluestone floor were closed and restored to the original state.

  Lou Muyan saw the situation and took back the secret method she wanted to use, and the spider-thread-like spiritual power turned into nothingness and was submerged in her sea of ​​consciousness, as if it had never appeared before.

   "Woman, you owe another favor to the deity." A male voice with a magnetic maturity blew through Lou Muyan's ears like a breeze.

The coldness between Lou Mu Yan's eyebrows and eyes was replaced by a smile, and it was indeed the hand of the enchanting man Mingxiu.

  When the giant palm with flames was photographed, she realized that this was the wave of meditation, but she felt a sense of trust in her heart inexplicably.

   Lou Mu Yan turned around with a sense of feeling, and raised his eyes to see the heroic and tall man wearing a silver mask walking like a stroll in the courtyard.

   A red dress arrogantly danced with the wind, and the domineering aura on his body was naturally revealed, and compared all the men present. The others were like his foil, like the fireflies, who could never compete with Haoyue.

   "The Emperor of Hades!" The black-clothed old man clutched his chest, his face was extremely ugly, and his eyes were scared. He was afraid of the man coming oncoming from his heart.

  Nether Emperor, the palace master of the Nine-layer Hall of the Nine-layer Hall of the Nether Alliance Chamber of Commerce, his identity and strength are mysterious and unpredictable. Among the Sword Emperor, it belongs to Sweeping Invincible, and even Sword Sect does not dare to provoke it.

  Mingxiu glanced at the old man lightly, and his voice was as cold as water: "Do you know the deity?"

   "The name of the Emperor Underworld has already resounded through the Heavenly Spirit Continent. Although the old man has not seen his Highness, he has already heard about his deeds." The black-clothed old man pulled out a reluctant smile on his face, lowering his posture very low.

  It is rumored that the Emperor Hades was always dressed in a flamboyant red dress, with a silver shadow mask on his face. He had any temperament and was arrogant and domineering. This is true at first sight today.

  The crowd onlookers saw the black-clothed old man's attitude is simply a big reversal. They treated the red-clothed man with respect. Who is this man with noble temperament and grandeur all over his body?

  It’s no wonder that the people present didn’t know the name of the Emperor of the Underworld. Although he had already been famous in the Heavenly Spirit Continent, he was basically limited to high-ranking sword masters.

   "Hmph, I've heard the name of the deity and dared to be arrogant at the gate of the Mingmeng Chamber of Commerce, you are fine!" Meditation's voice is cold, and people can't help but feel a sense of chills in their hearts.

   "I didn't intend to offend the Emperor of the Underworld. I just had some disputes with a junior. Don't blame the Emperor of the Underworld." The black-clothed old man bends slightly, and he can only bow his head in front of the mighty strength.

To the Emperor of Hades, the black-clothed old man cannot afford any resistance or disrespect. This man is unfathomable in strength, he is evil and cold, and his temperament is more uncertain than those of the ghost sect. If he provokes him, anyone will be worse off. die.