Chapter 20 : Eradicate the dysfunctional physique

When   lou Muyan returned to his own small courtyard of the Imperial Academy, he arranged a formation outside the small building to prevent being disturbed while refining the marrow pill.

  She first pours the prepared liquid medicine into the bath tub, and enters the bath tub to soak.

  One hour later, she took out a white porcelain bottle and poured a pill in it into the palm of her hand.

  A quiet pill fragrance filled the room instantly, and her lips raised an arc, sending the pill into the entrance, and the entrance melted.

  The gentle medicinal power flows along her meridians. The dead-maiden is mainly caused by the blockage of the meridians in the inner body, so as long as the blockage is opened up, her meridians can absorb the aura of heaven and earth and transform it into spiritual power.

  When the gentle medicinal power spreads over the entire meridian of the inner body, Lou Muyan's eyes are full of firmness.

  She gathered the wave of power with pure medicinal power again, starting from the first meridian and pushing forward.

  It hurts, it hurts, every time the strength of Xisui Pill advances a part, Lou Muyan feels his whole body trembles with pain.

  The forehead and nose tip were covered with fine sweat, and her small face was white. She bit her lip to prevent herself from making a sound, still using her mental power to control the medicine to impact the blocked meridian.

  When the first meridian was opened, Lou Muyan's whole body was wet with sweat, and her face was pale, but she did not give up or rest, but continued to push through the second and third...

  The last meridian was opened, and she opened her mouth to breathe the air. After resting for a while, she took out one of the spirit-enhancing pills and continued to sit cross-legged to refine and absorb the power of the medicine.

  This time the effort paid off. Not only did she open up all the blocked meridians in the inner body, she also resisted the pain and used mental strength to guide the medicine to more than double the width of the meridians.

The medicinal properties of   Zengling Pills dissolve in the body, and a stream of pure spiritual power spreads over the body, and a trace of coolness overflows, nourishing the widened meridians.

  One day later, Lou Muyan opened her eyes, her eyes filled with dazzling stars and a full smile on her face. She stood up and took a shower first, and then ate some food at will.

  It took her three days to get through the meridians. After seeing the twinkling of stars in the night sky, she walked to the courtyard and sat cross-legged on a stone platform, absorbing the aura of heaven and earth to her heart's content.

  The next day, when the first ray of Chenhui fell on Lou Muyan, she opened her eyes and stretched out, with a cheerful smile on her lips.

Since coming here, she has not been able to absorb the aura of heaven and earth, and there is no spiritual power in her body. She always feels that something is short of it. Now that Juemai has been dredged, the meridians have been doubled, and the speed of absorbing the aura of heaven and earth is even faster than normal. The swordsman is one to two times faster.