Thirteen🐰(M)

"Mother, Welcome to my playroom!". Taehyung laughed.

"Vincent I'm your mother untie me right now!".His so called mother yelled.

"Pfft who said you are my mom Aunt Mary". Taehyung smirked.

"Your Aunt is d-dead Vincent Im your Mom!".Mary tried to convinced this smart mafia.

"Really!? You will lie to us huh?!".Jim hyung yelled.

"Im not lying son!".Mary fakes cry.

"Don't call me your son! You killed our mother! You are evil!". Jin cried while Rm Hyung xomforts his husband.

"So what if I killed her huh?!I should've killed the two of you!".Mary gets shocked at his sudden realezation.

"Give me your gun tiger".Jin hyung said trying not to cry.

"F-for what hyung?". Taehyung stuttered at his hyungs movement as it was never seen before.

"GIVE ME YOUR GUN TIGER!".Jin Shouted angrily.

"Hyung calm-".

"H-hon Sh-

"Jin Hy-

Jin snatch a gun from the guard near him and shoot Mary right in heart and head.

Jin dropped the gun as he was shaking not believing he killed his own blood aunt.

"Clean this up!". Taehyung said not caring and being proud of his hyung.

"Hon..I killed her".Jin cried.

"Yes hon you killed her shh".Namjoon comforts Jin.

"H-hon I'll be sent to jail. I dont want to go pls hon".Jin cried holding his head causing of the sudden 'trauma'.

"H-hyung shh you won't go to jail hmm I promise that okay?". Taehyung said smilling caressing his hyung hair.

"P-promise tiger?".Jin said with shaking voice.

"Yes hyung you'll be safe with me dont worry". Taehyung hugged his hyung who is trembling in fear.

"Let's go home Jin needs to rest".Hoseok said picking up the guns scattered all over the floor.

"Let's go hon".Namjoon said carrying Jin like a bridal style.

Home.

"W-what happened son!?".Mr Kim asked worriedly.

"He's having a trauma he killed Aunt Mary through out his anger".Yoongi explained going to the kitchen to get water for them.

"Father... I'm a criminal...I killed Auntie".Jin cried looking at the walls.

"N-no Jin Son you Will not forget about baby..".Mr Kim said approaching his son.

"Father".Jin sobbed.

"Shh baby don't cry it's okay no one is mad okay hmm".Mr Kim hugged jin tight.

"Appa-".Jin said in a cracked voice.

"Shhh baby calm down okay Im here appa is here".Mr Kim said in a sweet voice.

After Jin cried eventually he fell asleep cause of exhaustion.

"Hyung need to go for therapy". Taehyung coldly said.

"No! Jin isn't crazy or what he doesn't need one!". Namjoon protest.

"He needs it! My hyung Needs it you dont need it so stay out! My hyung is having a trauma and he needs help!". Taehyung shouted.

"No! He's my husband so I have rights to! And he will not go for such things!". Namjoon shouts back and walk out after.