Five🐰(M)

Warning Smut Ahead Shits☺️

Taekook pov

"Baby Dont cry I wont leave you!". Taehyung hugged the younger who's crying lots.

"But you accepted the marriage hubby". Jungkook cried more.

"Aishh Petal you are the one I love and that marriage is just with papers okay". Taehyung gently said.

"Nuuh I hate you! You will forget about me when you're married!". Jungkook protests.

"Aish baby Hubby loves you and only you love". Taehyung tried to calm his baby down.

"No you dont love me!". Jungkook push Taehyung away.

Taehyung smashed the younger into a love kiss without any lust and pure love.

"Hmmp hu-hubby hmm". Jungkook tried to push Taehyung but no use his stronger than the poor hybrid.

"Shh". Taehyung shush the hybrid.

"I dont nuh how to kiss hubby". Jungkook pouted.

"Dont worry baby just go with the flow okay and follow me". Taehyung explained and smiled.

Once again Taehyung smashed the younger into a deep smile by now Jungkook is follow Taehyung steps.
Kissing until their lips are swollen.

••••Smut Warning ⚠️🚨••••

"Petal can you undress for me?". Taehyung softly said.

"Okay but why hubby?". Jungkook question as he slowly stripped his clothes.

"I'll proved to you that your the one I love and only you". Taehyung smiled.

By now Jungkook is fully naked but Taehyung is just half naked.

"Petal you have a great milky skin". Taehyung adored the younger as he blushed.

"Thank you hubby". Jungkook blushed heavily.

Taehyung kiss the younger neck giving him hickeys.

"Uhm hubby ahh!". Jungkook moaned sinfully.

Taehyung just smirked finding the younger sweet spot.

"Ahh hyung ngh~ auh!". Jungkook moaned loadly.

Finally Taehyung find the younger's sweet spot and give it a purple dark hickey. Kissing Jungkook stomach until he got down to his private shit.

"Hubby not there". Jungkook blushed as his crush seeing his cute tiny dick covering by his hands.

"Dont be shy baby". Taehyung grinned and remove his hybrid hand in his covered dick.

"Its cute love". Taehyung kisses The younger dick made it sinfully moaned.

"Ah hubby". Jungkook moaned softly.
______

"Hubby Im peeing!!". Jungkook moaned.

Taehyung bobbes his head fast as he knew the younger is about to release his sinful semen.

"Hubby nuhh r-remov~ nghh!!". Jungkook moaned loadly as he cum at the older's mouth.

"Baby why are you crying?". Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Because I pee in your mouth hubby". Jungkook cried.

"No baby its call cum you release your semen when you feel good". They explain.

"Now dont cry okay". Taehyung wiped the younger's tear using his thumb.

Taehyung proceed to go as he saw the younger's pink hole. As his Taeconda grew hornier.

"Fuck". Taehyung mumble as his dick twitched.

"What hubby?". Jungkook looked at Taehyung like a confused pup.

"Baby can you lay at your stomach booty is up now!". Taehyung said with a deep demand tone.

"Okay daddy". Jungkook whimpers and do what Taehyung said.

"Fuck so cute". Taehyung rub his thumb at the hole earning a soft moan to the younger.

Taehyung lick the hole and enter his lustfull tounge inside.

"Ah hubby no ouch ahh!". Jungkook moaned.
______

"Hubby Im peeing again!". Jungkook moaned loudl as he cum to the bedsheets.

"Hmm nice view love". Taehyung grinned final stoke is his very horny now.

Taehyung stripped down his pants and stroke his dick.

"Hubby why you have big pee pee unfair". Jungkook pouts cutely.

"Baby call me daddy for today okay?". Taehyung smirked.

"Okay daddy". Jungkook smiled.

"Baby lay at you back". Taehyung said in a deep horny voice.

Jungkook do as Taehyung say now the younger feel nervous causing him to shiver.

"Baby this might hurt okay say your safe word hmm?". Taehyung hummed.

Taehyung put his dick inside the pretty pink hole.

"Ah ouch daddy ahh!". Jungkook moaned with mix pain and pleasure.

"Fuck So tight argh". Taehyung groaned deeply making Jungkook whimpers.

"Daddy b-bu-buunny!". Jungkook shouted with pain.

"Shh sorry baby tell me if you are done adjusting okay love". Jungkook nodded and winces in pain.

"M-move slowly pls". Jungkook said weakly.

"Okay baby shh". Taehyung slowly thrust in and out and kiss the younger to distract him for pain.

Okay Enough sinful child Hahaa Anygays wait I forget the warning lol Imma put in hahaha anygays have fun my child and pray hmm kay bye child.💜