𝚂 𝚒 𝚡 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

Beginne am Anfang

"Next is team green. That will be the man with long, black hair. Then, we'll add in the girl with short brown hair."

"All that's left is you two." He smiled at Wooin and Jisuk. "You're team blue."

"Alright, rule 1, don't physically hit each other, only use your guns. No tackling, no throwing anything." He informed everyone. "Rule 2, no teaming up with other teams. Rule 3, once you're out, you're out. No joining back in, and you must leave the play room. Rule 4, absolutely no cheating by taking off your vest, or attempting to cover it with something other than the obstacles in the room."

"That's it! Once the sound goes off, you can start. Go to your designated areas."

You and Jiwoo headed to the red base, passing a green base and a yellow base. You waited for the sound to go off.

"I'll try to get Wooin first." Jiwoo told you.

"Cool, I'll try to get Jisuk, and tell his sister how bad he is at Laser tag. If not, anyone else would be fine."

He nodded. "Great! Hopefully we can win."

The sound went off, and you headed to the left, going into a gray area. You looked around, and only seeing Jiwoo from afar.

You suddenly spotted Jisuk. You carefully came closer, crouching as low as possible. You shot him in the back, and his vest color turned white.

He looked behind, seeing you grinning. "Really, Y/N? I'm practically a little brother to you."

"You're out." You pointed to the door. "Go outside of the room for now. You can still watch through the glass."

He sighed, slouching as he made his way to the door. He waved to Wooin, and walked out of the room.

You looked around, still no one was around, other than Wooin from afar. You walked further, walking into an unused territory- yellow. You continued walking, eventually walking into Green territory. You didn't see anyone, and continued walking.

You walked through yet another unused territory, this time it was purple. You spotted Subin, and quietly made your way over. Getting close enough, you stood up to shoot better.

You were suddenly grabbed by Kayden. He pushed you up against the wall, breathing heavily on your neck.

"Seeing as we won't see each other for a while..." He put his forehead against yours.

He smiled, before initiating a kiss. You kissed back, and you heard a loud beep.

You looked down, his gun pointing at your vest, that was now glowing white.

"I thought you were smarter than that, Y/N." He whispered in your ear.

You sighed, making your way to the door. You took off your vest, and put your gun down.

"C'mon Y/N!!" Jisuk yelled. "That was really stupid of you. You aren't even on my team, and I'm still angry!"

"I know, I'm sorry."

You watched Jiwoo, he was nervously aiming for Wooin. His shot was a success, and Wooin made his way to the door.

"You made it farther than us." You said. "Good job! You're a lot better than me at this."

He blushed a bit, scratching the back of his neck. "Thank you."

You watched Kayden and Subin talking, and Kayden went over to distract Jiwoo.

Meanwhile, Subin snuck up, shooting your teammate's vest. Kayden and Subin screamed, jumping up and down. Jiwoo smiled as well, happy for his mentor and his friend.

You returned your vests and guns, and went to explore the rest of the arcade. You bought tokens for the games, 20 for each person, including yourself.

Kayden was doing the same, apparently. Everyone ended up getting 35 tokens each. You let the teenagers run wild in the arcade, and you walked over to Kayden.

"Not cool what you did back there." You shook your head.

"I had to do what I had to do. It was Subin's idea, anyway." He was using the claw machine.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure she did." You watched him fail at picking anything up. "By the way, when are you telling Jiwoo?"

"Either after we drop everyone off at their houses, or tomorrow morning." He inserted more coins into the claw machine.

"Alright. Try and win me something. I'm going to buy food for everyone." You explored the arcade, in search of somewhere to buy food.

You finally found a counter with a few employees talking behind it. You walked over, and one of them left the conversation to talk to you.

"Hey!" She greeted. "What can I get you?"

"Two pizzas, one cheese, one pepperoni. I'll also take two pitchers, one with (favorite drink) and the other Coca-Cola." You waited for her to put in the order.

"Will that be all for today?"

"Hmm, throw in two orders of wings. One medium, one hot." You got out your wallet.

She told you your total, and waited for you to pay. You got out your debit card, and payed using the small machine in front of you.

"What's your name?" The worker asked.

"Y/N."

"Okay, Y/N. We'll call your order as soon as it's ready!"

You smiled, and walked back over to the arcade. Subin and Jisuk were in the middle of an intense game of air hockey, while Jiwoo watched. Wooin was trying the claw machine, and Kayden was looking around at the games.

"I ordered." You informed your boyfriend. "Let's play a fighting game!"

After many rounds, your order was called. Kayden celebrated, as you were about to beat him again.

You thanked the woman working, and grabbed two of the pizzas. Kayden ran over, and grabbed the soda and (favorite drink). The worker helped carry your wings to a nearby table.

You and Kayden put the food down, and went to go get the others.

"I bought food, guys." You walked over to Subin and Jisuk, who were still playing air hockey. Subin won, and so they went over to the table.

Wooin and Jiwoo were racing each other in a game, and neither of them won against the NPCS. The three of you made your way over to the table of food.

You sat beside Kayden. "Go ahead and eat whatever. Just don't eat too much, that way everyone gets what they want." You glared over at Kayden. "And no alcohol."

Kayden sighed. "Fine. (Favorite drink) is good enough anyway."

You all ate, talking about the arcade games, and who had won and lost.

Once you finished, everyone was nice enough to help clean up. You gave your coins to Jiwoo, and walked around with Kayden.

"Sorry I couldn't get anything from the claw machine."

"Those are always rigged. I don't think I've ever seen anyone get something from one." You grinned. "You trying was enough."

He put his arm around your shoulder. "You're so great, Y/N. Intelligent, beautiful, and you make negative things seem better."

"You're great, too. Although you're a little self-centered, you're confident, strong, and caring too. And obviously pretty damn attractive." You kissed his cheek.

"More emphasis on attractive is needed."

"More than a little self-centered, now."