𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟹:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙼𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝚁𝚂

This was actually happening

This was actually happening. The last thing I expected was for my plan to work, but it did and I had no complaints at all. I stood in front of the juvenile detention center where I would be meeting up with the two people I've been missing for the longest.

"Ryleigh!" Rose called, walking out of the building in a loose hoodie and some jeans. A grin immediately spread across my face as I hugged her tightly, the smell of apples and weed filling my nostrils immediately.

"Yo!" Tammy yelled, waving both or her hands in the air with a laugh escaping her lips. Rose and I laughed as we brought her in for a hug. This moment was one I was going to cherish forever.

"How and why is this happening?" Rose asked pulling away from the hug. Tammy nodded in agreement, also wanting to know the answer. I mean when you're serving more then a decade of jail time and get bailed out all of a sudden you'd be a little confused too.

"Let's just say I had a friend on the inside." I replied still grinning. Tammy and Rose shared a glance before shrugging their shoulders and hugging me once more.

"But wait! This just messed up a lot of things for me! My parents think I'm getting out in years. What are they gonna say when I show up on their front door step?" Tammy exclaimed running a hand through her hair. I rolled my hands and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Will you relax? We'll figure all of that out. But there's so many things I wanna show you, so many people I want you to meet! But first, we gotta get you guys situated at home." I grabbed both of their hands and dragged them inside my car, and they let out breaths of relief.

"I'm still trying to process all of this. Just to be clear, we don't have to worry about going back to jail right?" Rose questioned. I nodded and started the engine, causing Rose and Tammy to grin.

*******
"Come on Tammy, you can't chicken out now." I spoke turning around in my seat. We were all currently at Tammy's house and she was terrified of going inside.

"Ryles is right. We didn't drive almost an hour for you to sit in the car and cry." Rose added.

"Easy for you to say puta! Your parents are actually waiting for you to come home and are gonna welcome you with open arms. My parents hate me!"

I threw my head back and groaned. This really wasn't getting anywhere. "Do you want us to go in with you or something?"

Tammy's head snapped up and she sent me a smile. "Yes please."

And so the three of us got out of the car and walked up to Tammy's doorstep.

"You could at least knock." Rose snapped when she saw Tammy just standing there. Tammy looked at me for help and I crossed my arms over my chest letting her know I couldn't help her with this one. Tammy let out a sigh before turning her head and knocking on the door. It was silent for a few moments, before shuffling was heard on the other end of the door. A woman opened the door, and it looked like she hasn't slept in weeks. Rose furrowed her brows and took a step backward, giving Tammy all the time she needed. Not me though. I wanted to be by her side throughout this.