𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟸: 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙱𝚈𝙴

ryleigh is gonna be breaking the fourth wall this chapter!

Hey again.

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for sticking by my bullshit. Jail, karate, surprisingly you listened to all of it. I'm still at awe at how you didn't just say "Nope, this girls crazy im done."

I feel famous.

Like, really famous.

My whole life I've felt like people never listen to me. Never bothered to, rather. But the minute I started doing interesting things with my life it was like everyone wanted to know more about me. Where I came from, how I learned what I learned, did what I did and honestly?

It felt pretty fuckin' great.

I got everything I needed back. Well, mostly everything. If you subtract Tory and Robby from the scenario, I kinda pretty much have what I need and want in my life. Robby showed his true colors that night. He showed me cared more about some crusty old man then us. Then me.

Dad was pretty fucked up about Robby ditching us and to be completely honest so was I. Robby and I had our ups and downs, take over the summer for example. Not one time did we sit down and actually talk to each other about what was going on. It wasn't until we both went to jail our eyes were opened. Our rivalry was complete bullshit and we made up almost immediately. Then, he went and pretty much said he was with Kreese now.

Which was garbage.

Now, moving on to me and hawk. I don't really know what we are. I mean we kiss, but it was going to take a while before I open my heart up to him completely. He was still a total dick for doing what he did to me, but at the same time I couldn't just leave him. He was the love of my life, whether I liked it or not. And I knew I was his. Before hawk, I thought love was for losers who want to get their heart broken in the end. I didn't wanna fall in love because I was too scared what happened to Shannon and dad was going to happen to me and my future husband. But hawk really opened my eyes and showed me that love was ok. Love was one of the greatest things in the world and it took me about eight years to see that.

And Miguel. Miguel was one of my best friends and I'll say that until I die. Miguel was there for me when I was sobbing onto my pillow about Hawk. He was there for me when I almost died. When I told him about my jail experience, he didn't try to pity me. Instead, he let me explain to him everything that happened and helped me the best way he could. I taught him his badass moves, and in exchange he gave me his kindness. I don't care what anyone says. Miguel and I are ride or die. He was a little slow on opening up to hawk ever since he broke my heart, but he was definitely getting there.