𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼:𝙱𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈𝙰𝙻 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚉𝙾𝙾𝙼

(Yes the title is a flash reference.)

My head was pounding when I woke up

My head was pounding when I woke up. I let out a moan of pain and slowly started to open my eyes. As soon as I did my head got worse so I quickly closed them again. Then the memories came back. How I got jumped. How Rose completely betrayed me by setting me up. "Lawrence, welcome back." A woman said. I'm assuming I was in the nurses office.

"What happened?" I rasped. "You were jumped. A guard dragged you here. I think I remember that. My mind was still a bit fuzzy though. I opened my eyes completely and sure enough I was in the nurses office. "I need to go." I muttered. I needed to kick a few peoples asses. Starting with Alyssa. I lost to her once. It wasn't happening again.

"You need to stay. You have a few bruised ribs not to mention a huge concussion." I rolled my eyes. "Trust me lady, I've had worse." I said walking to open the door. I fell onto three ground, face first. You've got to be kidding me. I let out a cry of pain as I tried to stand up again, but the nurse grabbed my arms pulling me up.

"I told you, you're not ready. Lay down while I get you some medicine." I couldn't really argue with her right now. I was to exhausted to even say anything.

"Hey, Ryles." Rose greeted walking into the nurses office. I immediately sat up and glared at her. "You shouldn't be here, traitor." I sneered.

"I know you're mad but lis-" I cut her off.

"Why? Why did you set me up? I had your back, I made sure Alyssa didn't fuck with you. So enlighten me Rose, why'd you do it?" I yelled. "Ryleigh you gotta understand, I had no choice. Alyssa said she was going to hurt me!"

"For the last time, I told you I had your back!"

"Yeah well that didn't go so well didn't it?!" Rose snapped. I tilted my head and narrowed my eyes.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you hardly won against her! You can't fight her! Face it Ryles, you're all talk, but when shit gets real you can't defend yourself!" Excuse me? Shit got real in the school fight, and I still defended myself. And who the hell was she to talk?

"Yeah? Go let Alyssa hurt you then! Just know that I damn well won't be in your corner.....because you wasn't in mine." I shoved her out of the room and closed the door. How could this happen to me? A couple weeks ago I was just some teen who had the life she wanted. And now I was stuck in jail, loosing the only friend I had in this shit hole. I held my head in my hands and started bawling my eyes out. I hated this. I hated everyone. I just wanted to go home. Why couldn't I go home? All I wanted to do was go home. I cried until I was to tired to cry anymore. So I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.