𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙎𝚁 𝟞𝟷: 𝚈𝙎𝙿, 𝚆𝙎'𝚁𝙎 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺

When we all got back home I collapsed on the couch and placed a pillow on top of my face

When we all got back home I collapsed on the couch and placed a pillow on top of my face. I would've passed out if it wasn't for the loud noise going on in the background. I mean, we just had an entire karate war and I have every right to be tired at the moment.

"Are we gonna talk?" Hawk asked and I groaned taking the pillow off my face. I forgot he was sitting next to me on the couch. I mean my feet were resting on his lap for gods sake.

"Talk about what?"

"How you broke down in my arms at LaRusso's place. About Sofie.....or whatever the hell her real name is. Truth is Ryles, we have a lot we need to talk about." I scoffed and sat up.

"Yeah? Where was this same energy before you threw me out your house and called me all those names? Where was this same energy when you told everyone I dumped you? Huh? Yeah, I broke down in your arms. Did you even know why? Or did you only care I was in your arms again."

"Of course I care about you Ryleigh! I care about you more then myself. I-I can't stand be away from you anymore. I love you too much to leave."

I love you too much to leave.

Why was that exactly how I felt about him?

"Alyssa. Her real name was Alyssa. She was my rival in juvie. She made me feel pain in ways I-I only thought happened in movies. I was so scared hawk." Tears started falling out of my eyes and hawks facial expression softened immediately.

"I was in "solitary" with these two girls who broke my hands and ribs." I showed hawk my hand which had scars all over it.

"And there was this one guard who.....he....he-"

"She's fucking dead!" Hawk shouted standing up and making her way towards the door swinging it open.

"Wait stop!"

"NO! She hurt you Ryleigh! And she's gonna pay for it." I grabbed his bicep giving him no choice but to turn around to face me. His eyes met mine and they were filled with fury and rage.

"Ryles-"

"Please don't go. Stay here. With me." He hesitated before nodding making me smile at him. We both walked inside the house and I walked inside the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit.

"I still think you should become a nurse." Hawk said softly as I was cleaning the cuts on his face. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Yeah but that's too much work. Plus, I can make a stable career off of baking." Hawk rolled his eyes and nodded at me, and I threw the blood stained wipes out.

"Let me help you." Hawk offered and I shook my head.

"No. I can help myself." I was still a little hesitant about being around hawk, but he placed his hand on mine making me feel warm inside.